Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1 kitchen....80,000 fans

Started by twistitup, February 03, 2018, 06:13:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

Quote from: Razorbackers on February 08, 2018, 10:44:50 am
This is false.

True....They get a little stale after awhile and need to be thrown out and replaced with a fresh one.

twistitup

Quote from: Cotton on February 08, 2018, 10:51:20 am
Twist, if I were to invite anybody from HV to a tailgate... You're definitely #1 on the list.

First game I make it to next fall I want to do a Carne Asada. If it happens, you can bet I'll send an invite your way.

Sweet.

You're my boy Cotton!!
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: twistitup on February 08, 2018, 10:24:03 am
Great....I've never gotten an invite., must of missed it.

Let me know where - I'll be there and I'll be HUNGRY

Cotton is my new best bud....I've started many food threads waiting for a moment like this.

I was hip to your scam years ago.  Trolling for free food; that's low even for you 'twist.      :-\
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: jneal56 on February 03, 2018, 04:59:03 pm
Guess I'm in the minority when I say that I've never gone to a game and really gave 2 craps about the damn concessions. Really? That's a complaint on here? The damn concession stands? You want them to get faster and have more food/drink that is marked up 600% or more? That doesn't really even taste that great in the first place? How about we just continue our pursuit of correcting the product on the field and then when you can't find something else to complain about, fly the banners about the damn kitchens!

Good thing you don't worry about two craps since there aren't enough restrooms.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

twistitup

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on February 08, 2018, 12:07:45 pm

That guy misses the point, the product on the field is dependant on quality concessions.

Food is the key to the heart, getting into the heart is key to good recruiting...parents and recruits love good concessions when on a visit

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: rljjr on February 03, 2018, 07:40:13 am

Now I know what that big gap is for!!! It's a huge outdoor kitchen. That's Heisman-level planning right there!
At least get with the Jenning's Osborne Foundation to see if we can get that big assed Razorback grill parked there...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Sounds like you could use a good crap...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: twistitup on February 08, 2018, 12:13:12 pm
That guy misses the point, the product on the field is dependant on quality concessions.

Food is the key to the heart, getting into the heart is key to good recruiting...parents and recruits love good concessions when on a visit

Then by all means they need to open a Craig's BBQ concession somewhere in the stadium.  5-stars will be lining up to come play for us.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

twistitup

February 08, 2018, 12:23:10 pm #58 Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 12:33:29 pm by twistitup
Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on February 08, 2018, 12:18:34 pm
Then by all means they need to open a Craig's BBQ concession somewhere in the stadium.  5-stars will be lining up to come play for us.

Great idea...love Craigs.

I would like to see them open a bbq restaurant....right next door to the Catfish Hole.

2-3* can meet at the Catfish Hole, while the 4-5* guys get treated to Craig's. Everybody is happy and busy - everybody stays in business....the radio show can alternate weekly during the season.

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 08, 2018, 12:27:47 pm
I hope he burned a match...

It would have exploded and burned the whole house down.

USChog

Just give me beer and I'll be fine with the experience.

twistitup

Quote from: USChog on February 08, 2018, 12:53:27 pm
Just give me beer and I'll be fine with the experience.

Meet me at 502....I'll sell you a big cup of Bush Lt. for 10.00

A little warm, but beer it is.

Quote from: twistitup on February 03, 2018, 06:13:13 am
How did this happen in the first place? One Kitchen?

They are going to add 1 more kitchen during the expansion - which leaves 2 kitchens to serve everyone. Unbelievable.

We want a 5* gameday experience but our planning, development and execution is looking more 2*

It's no surprise we can't execute quality food at RRS:

"The main problem, according to Senior Associate Athletic Director Chris Freet, is the stadium only has one kitchen to service up to 80,000 fans." No shiite Sherlock!

I would give up my dream of finishing the west side of the stadium if we could just get decent Food and Drinks during the game.

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/news/local-news/concession-stand-problems-at-razorback-games/821425533
It would be a 5* kitchen if Alabama offered it a scholarship.

USChog

Quote from: twistitup on February 08, 2018, 12:57:55 pm
Meet me at 502....I'll sell you a big cup of Bush Lt. for 10.00

A little warm, but beer it is.

Gonna need to keep 'em coming. I'd say 6 or 7 tall boys for the game.

twistitup

Quote from: USChog on February 08, 2018, 03:00:55 pm
Gonna need to keep 'em coming. I'd say 6 or 7 tall boys for the game.

Sweet....sounds like you BELONG on the upper westside party platform

Go Hogs

Just thinking about football and beer gets me excited

longtimeHogfan

Quote from: twistitup on February 03, 2018, 06:13:13 am
I would give up my dream of finishing the west side of the stadium if we could just get decent Food and Drinks during the game.

Well, they did give you Pepsi....so there's that. 
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

jneal56

Don't have to since the service is sooo terrible, I don't get the cheap "crappy" food that sends me there!
"At least we are moral"

jneal56

Quote from: twistitup on February 08, 2018, 12:13:12 pm

You're right.....after UGA hauled in their class the other day, all I heard from the signees and their parents was how great the concessions at UGA are.
"At least we are moral"

twistitup

Quote from: jneal56 on February 10, 2018, 07:45:14 pm

Don't have to since the service is sooo terrible, I don't get the cheap "crappy" food that sends me there!

We are trying to get away from 'crap' service and food...

and maybe they will add a few more crappers in the crap room

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: jneal56 on February 10, 2018, 07:47:02 pm
You're right.....after UGA hauled in their class the other day, all I heard from the signees and their parents was how great the concessions at UGA are.

I've been to games there. Nothing too special about their concessions. But when you buy a "Coke" at the concession stand in a 20 ounce bottle (not a watered down souvenir cup version) they twist off the lid & keep it. When I asked why the6 did that...I was told you can't throw the bottles as far without a lid.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

jneal56

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on February 10, 2018, 09:24:21 pm
I've been to games there. Nothing too special about their concessions. But when you buy a "Coke" at the concession stand in a 20 ounce bottle (not a watered down souvenir cup version) they twist off the lid & keep it. When I asked why the6 did that...I was told you can't throw the bottles as far without a lid.

Lol! That sounds like a challenge to me!
"At least we are moral"

ricepig

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on February 10, 2018, 09:24:21 pm

Hmm.....says to himself, "Next time we play there, bring some 20oz twist tops"

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: ricepig on February 11, 2018, 06:57:52 pm
Hmm.....says to himself, "Next time we play there, bring some 20oz twist tops"

Exactly...I started stocking up, then my brother (who lived down there) moved back to NEA. Now I just have a box of twist tops.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber