Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BB on SEC teleconference

Started by jst01, November 08, 2017, 02:11:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmur74

This guy is a straight running turdtard

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Wild Boarnado

Improved heart health - I don't get nervous or have panic attacks and I don't go through as much snuff watching games this year.
"Cry 'SOOIE!,' and let slip the Hogs of War!" ~William ShakeSqueal

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself. ~Dr. Wayne Dyer

jgphillips3

I'm really getting close to despising his dumb ass.  McElwain at Florida being fired mid-season year 3 can complain about a microwave society.  Bert is apparently so dumb he thinks the Arkansas crock pot is a microwave.  Year 5 Bielema...year 5...that isn't microwave society by anyone's standards.  Freaking idiot.  If he means, microwave society for this year only, perhaps if he hadn't squandered away so many wins in the past four years, there wouldn't be any heat this one; you can't divorce his past poor performance from this year.  I am so ready for him to be gone.

RazorSmith

We have perfected the vaunted "El Matador" defense

Vantage 8 dude

No, Bret this is no "microwave" type of reaction to your five year record. Nope, it's been more like a (not) so slow boil.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: tusked on November 08, 2017, 03:01:06 pm
Good grief BB is an idiot.
He should be able to relate to hogville posters then...
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

fieldturf

CBB is getting home before dark to fix supper for Jen.  Were as most coach's that (have winning programs) don't get home til midnight..

SultanofSwine

He has significantly improved my deer hunting by not having to be back by game time. Blood pressure is better too since I got that prescription of apathy this season.

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Bebop

Quote from: hoglady on November 08, 2017, 07:17:14 pm
It really kind of pisses you off when he talks about microwave society and folks expecting things right now.
He's been paid almost $20 million to make the program worse than it was the day he walked through the door.
I just really don't get how he thinks people shouldn't expect better results.

I've never been convinced of his being this wonderful, great guy - and the more I see and hear from him lately, I'm convinced he's not and never was.

Look back on some of the things he has said in the past and you'll see more. He knows how to play nice. Early on in his tenure here I noticed he sounded like a used-car salesman.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: phadedhawg on November 08, 2017, 02:18:13 pm
There's a lot more elbow room for fans game day experience!
Damn You're on a roll..!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

1highhog

Quote from: hawgon on November 08, 2017, 02:25:52 pm
You people don't even know enough to comment on this stuff.  For instance, how many of you smartasses knew that fully 98% of the kids are getting to the 5:00 a.m. meeting by 3:35 a.m. instead of the 82% before the season?  How many of you knew that team
mandatory attendance to optional labs and workshops is now at 100%?  And did you know that Brian Wallace is no longer missing starts because of improperly tied shoelaces?

The improvements have been by leaps and bounds this year but you haters will never know about them nor acknowledge them if you did.

That's because we are all outsiders.

Cartoon Man

GoHogs1091

Quote from: jst01 on November 08, 2017, 02:11:34 pm
On recent struggles since end of last season: "It's been difficult to get back on top of it, but it's there, there are so many improvements. ... Unfortunately, it takes a little time."

I'd like him to name three things.  I can think of one, Limpert.  Anyone got something else that has improved?

Someone should mention to Bielema that he should ask Texas A&M, Alabama, and Auburn if they have seen/noticed any Razorback improvements.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Hawgphish on November 08, 2017, 07:24:01 pm
9 months from now there will not be a boatload of babies named Bert.

I know, you can't swing a cat by the tail without hitting a 20 something named Houston...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Jimbob111

Quote from: Punisher501 on November 08, 2017, 02:24:41 pm
We are so close...

Don't let go of the rope, guys. Bret LOVES the helmet. Woo Pig!
"DO NOT POST IN THE GAME THREAD ANYMORE TODAY OR YOU WILL RECIEVE A 30 BAN!"--

Multiple play-by-play posters followed by "Good job, D" and "Way to go, Offense" is so interesting to read over and over as the team gets blown out and the coaches flounder. I can't figure out why game threads don't have 60 to 80 pages now.

Am I the only one that misses the old, interesting game threads?

Jimbob111

Quote from: Bebop on November 08, 2017, 10:25:41 pm
Look back on some of the things he has said in the past and you'll see more. He knows how to play nice. Early on in his tenure here I noticed he sounded like a used-car salesman.

You weren't the only one who noticed. First, you can see good coaching even when losing games. Bielema only won with a majority of Petrino's players. You know, the coach who left the cupboard bare.  The more Bielema recruits that he and his crack team of assistants get on campus, the worse the play on the field.

This is obviously first and foremost a coaching issue. If Agim goes anywhere else, he would be a superstar. These "coaches" can't coach, can't teach, can't game plan, and can't develop talent or improve natural talent. Talent is there. The coaches can't figure out how to use it.
"DO NOT POST IN THE GAME THREAD ANYMORE TODAY OR YOU WILL RECIEVE A 30 BAN!"--

Multiple play-by-play posters followed by "Good job, D" and "Way to go, Offense" is so interesting to read over and over as the team gets blown out and the coaches flounder. I can't figure out why game threads don't have 60 to 80 pages now.

Am I the only one that misses the old, interesting game threads?

rzrbackramsfan

On recent struggles since end of last season: "It's been difficult to get back on top of it, but it's there, there are so many improvements. ... Unfortunately, it takes a little time."

I'd like him to name three things.  I can think of one, Limpert.  Anyone got something else that has improved?

Bro, you trying to cook us razorback fans up a meal, and you don't want to use a microwave, you want to provide us a meal on a hearty homebuilt fire.  But you don't want to be a stupid redneck, so you're not going to use gasoline to get it going.  And you don't want to take shortcuts, so you're not going to use a lighter, or even a flint lighter... you're going to use a good ol fashion stick and spin it really fast.  Once you get that fire going, it's time to get the food, but you can't go to the grocery store, you gotta catch it by hand.  So you spend the next few days learning how to catch fish.  You finally catch the fish, but unfortunately the fire went out in that time and a new fire must be built.  However, the fans are getting restless and you are now officially alone.  You need a friend.  So you find a volleyball and draw a smiley face, that's your new friend.  You name it Wilson hog

I'm running out of ideas, can someone pick it up from here?

moses_007

It really kind of pisses you off when he talks about microwave society and folks expecting things right now.
He's been paid almost $20 million to make the program worse than it was the day he walked through the door.

I've never been convinced of his being this wonderful, great guy - and the more I see and hear from him lately, I'm convinced he's not and never was.
Im with you lady.  I think he's an a$$.

smb

Fans don't have to get nervous about games. The results are pretty much clear.
GeorgiaHOG

hawgon

Quote from: 1highhog on November 08, 2017, 10:36:32 pm
That's because we are all outsiders.

Darned right you are.  But inside the circle of trust, these boys are making miracles happen.  T.J. Hammonds was but one example.  Once that kid learned the proper order of silverware placement at a table serving, there was nothing holding him back from at least five or six carries a game.  But you slaps and haters will never report on the things that this staff is doing to make these kids young men that we can be proud of at Arkansas.

hassettsportsman

Surely you're referring to the independent study course defining the differences between Maine Lobster and spiny lobsters. 

The NewEra

I'm with you.  I use to support and respect the man.  Now he's starting to lose my respect with his constant insinuations that the program is doing just fine.  If only we "outsiders" knew what he knew then we would be pleased with the performance too. 

theFlyingHog

Quote from: The NewEra on November 09, 2017, 07:49:58 am
I'm with you.  I use to support and respect the man.  Now he's starting to lose my respect with his constant insinuations that the program is doing just fine.  If only we "outsiders" knew what he knew then we would be pleased with the performance too.
I was thinking this morning; he knows it, we know it, if he would just say "we aren't where we want to be and I need to fix it or I'm gonna get fired" then we could all get along. This garbage he's spewing trying to make it seem like we're oh so close is transparent and makes him look really bad

hoghearted

'lady, you are one of my favorite posters.  Outstanding.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

The Boar War

Quote from: The NewEra on November 09, 2017, 07:49:58 am
If only we "outsiders" knew what he knew then we would be pleased with the performance too. 

This is what happens when you cut all but the smallest amount of access to a program.  These types of results are never acceptable but they might have been more predictable if we had seen just how bad the o line and defense were in practice.  Instead we're told that things are much better and that all the problem areas have been addressed.  Fan expectations go up and the rug is pulled out from under them when the season actually begins.

The Boar War

Quote from: theFlyingHog on November 09, 2017, 08:05:35 am
I was thinking this morning; he knows it, we know it, if he would just say "we aren't where we want to be and I need to fix it or I'm gonna get fired" then we could all get along. This garbage he's spewing trying to make it seem like we're oh so close is transparent and makes him look really bad

Makes him look really bad to the fans.  Since the South Carolina debacle we haven't seen a press conference that's been directed to the fans.  All of this is for his next AD (whoever that may be).

cal34

No wonder we suck.  Bert thinks we're right on schedule and don't know why all the fans are upset.  This explains why he doesn't get fired up on the sidelines.
He thinks we are doing fine just growing pains i guess.

cal34

Quote from: SultanofSwine on November 08, 2017, 09:20:38 pm
He has significantly improved my deer hunting by not having to be back by game time. Blood pressure is better too since I got that prescription of apathy this season.

Gonna be a record deer harvest this season thanks to Bert.

rusvegashog

Maybe I'm naive and have a tendency towards wanting to see the good, but I really do see some things. Limpert, kicking game, kick returner, I think our receivers and tight ends(Patton) and running backs will be stacked next season. Got a QB with some moxy whose getting some valuable experience. Surely to God the line will be better next season. And I'm not gonna lie I'm an Enos fan so offensively I think will be loaded next season. Got some talented db's being thrown into the fire this year with more coming in.

HF#1

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

DiamondHogFan

Quote from: WaltonCollege on November 08, 2017, 06:39:25 pm
Haha
We don't even bend anymore tho just straight break.
Yeah, giving up 38 pts to CC is flat broken. 

dayofthehawg1

You can find tickets for 5 or less dollars.  Soon the homeless will be asked to fill in the upper deck.  Yes, we are getting CLOSER.

Little Lady Back

Good to know that I'm not the only one who feels this way. 
#NolanRichardsonCourt

MushroomCloudHog

It's "times" fault, not Brets. Duh....?

snoblind

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on November 08, 2017, 03:00:47 pm
Don't know and honestly don't care. However, that somewhat begs the question: why blast those who criticize this idiot ??? I mean your best response is an eye roll to a comment I made about the coaches' failures. I honestly respect the effort(s) each player puts in. While they may not always execute on the field, I still support them because they're obviously not being paid and I truly believe they're doing their best. And I can certainly appreciate the extra work and discipline they're showing. So what's the reason for your reaction. I do have to wonder.

If you can't tell that was sarcasm and not serious maybe you need to take a break.