Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CBS Sportsline...Donovan Not Leaving...

Started by Hot_Town_Hog, March 27, 2009, 03:56:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hot_Town_Hog

At least that is what they are reporting.

Merle Hawggard

espn bottomline as well. just like petrino shot down auburn rumors this year...that's a committed coach! not shopping his name for a pay raise!
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"If I tell you a rooster can pull a freight train....hook his a$$ up!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" Terry Whitlock

Hot_Town_Hog

Cat fans are freaking just a bit....Once Cal shoots them down, not sure where they will look. My guess is they already have their Coach in mind, but if not, it could get interesting.

I don't think proven Coaches at any of the bigger schools will be eager for this job, unless they throw out ridiculous $'s.

Some on CatPause still mention Ford and Pel. Don't see that happening either.

lovetthog1

grayhawg

Quote from: Hot_Town_Hog on March 27, 2009, 04:11:40 pm
Cat fans are freaking just a bit....Once Cal shoots them down, not sure where they will look. My guess is they already have their Coach in mind, but if not, it could get interesting.

I don't think proven Coaches at any of the bigger schools will be eager for this job, unless they throw out ridiculous $'s.

Some on CatPause still mention Ford and Pel. Don't see that happening either.
Ford maybe, Pel doubtful.

HawgAdvocate

If Parrish says it, it's normally money in the bank.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

WilsonHog

As one of the posters on Cat's Pause said, "Pel's job is likely on the line after an incredibly bad year at Arkansas. He's not in the top 100 candidates."

donewithdale

Quote from: lovetthog1 on March 27, 2009, 04:14:49 pm
I'm campaigning for Pel.

What's your selling points?  I tried this to other fan bases with Nutt.  They weren't too receptive for some reason.

HawgAdvocate

"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

weresoclose

Quote from: donewithdale on March 27, 2009, 04:23:00 pm
What's your selling points?  I tried this to other fan bases with Nutt.  They weren't too receptive for some reason.

1.  Young enough to grow into
2.  Bleeds KY blue
3.  Can take a loss and keep going
4.  Will work for cheap
5.  Loyal to his own assistants
6.  Not afraid to take a chance on a recruit
7.  Has SEC experience
8.  Been to the NCAAT
9.  Golf buddies with Donovan
10. Has good posture

HawgAdvocate