Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

From Cat's Pause: Travis Ford

Started by WilsonHog, March 27, 2009, 11:21:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WilsonHog

Wild Bill Hog

They seem to be less than thrilled.  You never know, but I think Ford will end up being a great coach before he's through.  I wouldn't mind having him in F'ville.

WilsonHog

Hey, one guy said he was gonna set someone on fire if Ford was hired.

Dammit, that's a FAN.

"Run, kids!!! Daddy's got the butane!"

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: WilsonHog on March 27, 2009, 11:31:22 am
Hey, one guy said he was gonna set someone on fire if Ford was hired.

Dammit, that's a FAN.

"Run, kids!!! Daddy's got the butane!"

Wonder if he's related to that Bama fan that shot at his son after we had the big comeback late to beat them in FB one year?

Niels Boar

When Gillespie fell through,  Ford was my choice as a fall back for us.  He built up two losing programs before he got to UMass.  His resume looked more like Nolan's and Sutton's when we hired them than most of the candidates that were being bandied about.

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: Niels Boar on March 27, 2009, 12:39:13 pm
When Gillespie fell through,  Ford was my choice as a fall back for us.  He built up two losing programs before he got to UMass.  His resume looked more like Nolan's and Sutton's when we hired them than most of the candidates that were being bandied about.

Exactly.

mathhog

Quote from: WilsonHog on March 27, 2009, 11:21:46 am
This is some great stuff. I especially like the Will Smith reaction pic.

http://kentucky.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1383&tid=126493418&mid=126493418&sid=888&style=2

just read that.  apparently on cats pause its Calipari, Donovan, or BUST.... it's amazing, they have like 13000 on there right now.

i imagine not a lot of work getting done in kentucky today... ;)

ruarealhogfan

According to an ESPN article I just read UK was turned down privately by Jay Wright from Villanova & Rick Barnes before going with BCG.  First I had heard of that...