Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Things are getting goofy!

Started by hawginitall, March 26, 2009, 09:50:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawginitall

It was reported on a Lexington News Station this afternoon that Florida fans were speculating on their board about a certain aircraft that left Gainesville yesterday, landed in Lexington and continued on to South Bend. Apparently they are extremely concerned that Billy D. is headed this way. Though the point was made that since there was no Billy sighting in South Bend last night, maybe it was a dedicated and wealthy Kentucky fan who merely wanted to go to the game and stopped in Lexington to pick up a guest or visit their summer home. Gotta love this time of year!

Music City Hog

HamShank

Maybe Donovan and Meyer will go as a package deal.

Brewhahog

Either delete or move this post.  Who cares?!?!?!? 

HgH

Quote from: Brewhahog on March 26, 2009, 10:44:44 pm
do u think you have the stroke for this request?

philobeddoe

Quote from: Brewhahog on March 26, 2009, 10:44:44 pm

This forum has good moderators.  They will move and delete as they see fit.  Chill out.

Brewhahog

I am just not sure it makes any sense to put this in the recruiting forum...

Brewhahog

Sorry, I'm a little OCD...so organization is important to me.  I wasn't trying to be a A**hole or anything.  Anyways,

I think it's funny how many people thought UK would come after Pel after the OU UT wins. 

Brewhahog

Also, I love seeing Duke lose!  Any props for that?

Wildhog

Donovan to UK.  Meyer to ND.  Florida Athletics falls apart.  Tim Tebow isn't heralded as greatest person in the history of people. 

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Brewhahog

I have a heard from O.K. that Tebow will be named AD, BBall Coach and FBall coach.

He is going for the Heisman, Naismith and FB Coach of the year.  Other canidates are Hootie Nutt, Tubberville, and Coach Kyerekreorieski.