28 (33.7%)
North Carolina: #4 Gonzaga, then Oklahoma or Syracuse
17 (20.5%)
Pittsburgh: #4 Xavier, then Duke or Villanova
31 (37.3%)

Total Members Voted: 82

mathhog

whaddaya think?

Okie state took Pittsburgh to the wire yesterday but lost in the last minute.  pitt if you remember also barely got by the #16 mocs from East Tennessee State

Uconn has dominated, as has North Carolina, but of course, North Carolina is playing in Greensboro.

Louisville had trouble with Siena, but ultimately won.

So who loses first?

I say Uconn, either to Purdue or Memphis.

thirtythree

God I hope it's UCONN. I have Purdue in my bracket. If I can pull that one and Syracuse off I should be sitting pretty good as long as UNC wins.

hoosier

I picked the Zags over UNC. Pitt was the only #1 I picked for the Final Four.

3kgthog

UNC goes home first. Roy's a choker with his own players.

TRUHOG718

http://www.sicollection.com/assets/images/nolan_richardson_300.jpg

One Day. We Will Be Back. I Promise You This.

rzrbackrob

The way things are going in the tournament so far, we might have all four #1's like last year. UConn is the most likely to go down, because Tiger High is the best team out of the top 4. UNC looks vulnerable and Syracuse is a tough team.
Good is the enemy of great

heathtits

PITT me thinks. They just look slow to me for some reason.

ruarealhogfan

UNC will have trouble with the Zags, but won't get past either OU or the Cuse...

blacksuit

Hard to say. I went with Pitt. I suppose Louisville could struggle with Kansas or Mich. State, they've looked mortal so far.

PoormansRobbyHampton

My vote is for Pitt or UConn. Uconn has looked good thus far, so I guess Pitt would be the pick if I were wagering money.

Hogimus Prime

RedSatinHog

I'm thinking Pitt.  They just haven't looked that great thus far in the tourney.
Pts/Game: 122nd
Rebounds/Game: 208th
Assists/Game:  240th
FG%:  173rd

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

ICEman

Pitt may have dodged their bullets early in the tourney, so they could be a safe bet to make the Final 4.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson

Quote from: mathhog on March 23, 2009, 12:52:52 pm
whaddaya think?

Okie state took Pittsburgh to the wire yesterday but lost in the last minute.  pitt if you remember also barely got by the #16 mocs from East Tennessee State

Uconn has dominated, as has North Carolina, but of course, North Carolina is playing in Greensboro.

Louisville had trouble with Siena, but ultimately won.

So who loses first?

I say Uconn, either to Purdue or Memphis.

actually, UNC is playing in Memphis. I like the fast paced zags offense, and i think UNC will not be comfortable in the Pyramid, so I go with UNC out first
ched come back pls

artyhog

UNC.  I have Oklahoma beating them.

Chris Ryan

Quote from: mathhog on March 26, 2009, 11:16:06 am
anyone think the swirling rumors around uconn's violations will have an effect on them?

If they win the title, maybe. Otherwise, no. I got Pitt losing to Xavier, then Louisville to MSU. UConn and Carolina get to the Final Four.

Brass Knob

Uconn in the next round to Memphis and possibly UNC to Syracuse (if they beat OU). 

Hoggy1

University of Neglected Children
You must be smokin somethin if you think I ain't smokin nothin