38.9 (701) Avg Reb
15.6 (280) Avg Asst
14.8 (266) Avg TO 
6.9 (125) Avg Blk 
9.4 (169) Avg Stl
307-0 PF-DQ 348-0

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

clemensrules01

i wish i lived close to bwa. then i could just go to every game. instead im stuck to listening to the radio.

WichitaStateRazorback

I wont even get to listen to it.  I have a damn class...Cold Case Investigations-BTK...actually taught by one of the detectives that caught him...luckily I will be able to check scores on cell phone.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: clemensrules01 on January 25, 2006, 05:18:18 pm
i wish i lived close to bwa. then i could just go to every game. instead im stuck to listening to the radio.

Atleast you can listen to it on the Radio.... :(  I have nothing but the ESPN sportsticker to watch tonight.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

nobballconcept

on my way.  will report later.  hopefully a full game by the hogs.  if so, should win by at least ten.

The_Bionic_Pig

Dwayne Curtis their Center.  He is the biggest threat and if he is contained you win by 10+ if not your biting your nails for 40 minutes!!!
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

hawgfan8

Where can I listen to the game on the web?

mountainhog

HonkIfUrHoggin

razorzone but it cost go to hogwired to subscibe

HonkIfUrHoggin

Does anyone think we will cover the 12 1/2 pts?

chiefsfan

Quote from: HonkIfUrHoggin on January 25, 2006, 05:54:32 pm
razorzone but it cost go to hogwired to subscibe

I want a free link.  Ole Miss if it has to be.  I aint payin a dime to listen to Mike Nail and Ricky boy Schaffer...
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

taintlint

There is a game tonight? I thought the Rimrockers played at Alltel?!?

cobbshogs

yahoosports try the game there :razorback:

litmachog

After having a less than par game, I look for Townes to have a good game tonight.

I also look for McCurdy to play around 15 minutes and have a good game.

I also look for Hill to have 5 blocked shots.

I look for Brewer to have 21 points.

I look for Thomas to get another double-double.

I look for the Hogs to get a lead in the first half and stay that way for the entire game.

hawgfan8

is there a radio station that plays hog games and broadcasts on the web, i'll try the buzz maybe they will

OrvilleRedenporker

Both of these teams want the score to be in the fifties....sad.

OrvilleRedenporker

You can go to hogwired.com and there is a link to online hog broadcasts on yahoo.

OrvilleRedenporker

Ole Miss is terrible and we should cover easily.  Unfortunately, I happened to see the Radford and Southern Miss games in person.  This group is capable of being horrible in BWA.....I wish Stan would use our athleticism and press and then we'd beat Ole Miss by fifty.

litmachog

Quote from: OrvilleRedenporker on January 25, 2006, 06:16:21 pm
Ole Miss is terrible and we should cover easily. Unfortunately, I happened to see the Radford and Southern Miss games in person. This group is capable of being horrible in BWA.....I wish Stan would use our athleticism and press and then we'd beat Ole Miss by fifty.

Don't worry, we will be ok.

The_Bionic_Pig

January 25, 2006, 06:18:59 pm #23 Last Edit: January 25, 2006, 06:21:36 pm by Woo_Pig_Stewie
Quote from: HonkIfUrHoggin on January 25, 2006, 05:56:11 pm
Does anyone think we will cover the 12 1/2 pts?

In Stewie's voice -  
"I say HonkIfUrHoggin"    "What the bloody hell are you doing with that avatar?"   "Although I must compliment you on a fine choice of a representative" ....."None-the-less"  it its simply a brilliant och-estration of a modern copy of the original" ( meaning me= for the who are of the Paris Hilton cloth of intelligence) ....  and for that sir I shall kill you for every post I find with that handsomely dressed lad displayed upon your avatar.

(PAUSE) now change me "
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Cntxhogs88

people - you have to pay to listen to the HOGS over the internet..Yahoo! is phasing
out its FREE broadcast service -

This game is huge for the HOGS - almost every analyst has the HOGS sitting on the edge
of the bubble, and a string of wins could increase our RPI, and get us back into
a position for an NCAA berth...win tonight, and we will be 3-3 in conference -
that looks a hell of a lot better than 2-4...need to win badly - with Kentucky to play
on Sunday - and we haven't had a whole lot of success winning in Lexington, lately.
A loss tonight, and Sunday - and kiss the NCAA's goodbye...win tonight, lose on Sunday -
we will still be okay - Win both, and we will be on our way to the dance....will a couple more
key wins..

GO HOGS - WPS!!

OUT!!

PigPusher

A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

hog caller

i dunno i lived in South Bend for 9 years and only went to two of their games because in Suth Bend you can watch them on wndu tv every time they play. home or away.

but where i live i have to listen on the radio also. so don't feel lonesome.

GHG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIE PIGS>

hogfancb

WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE!  Game time baby!

The_Bionic_Pig

Sitting here watching DECO Drivetv on channel 7 (Miami) and wishing I was in the natural state so I could hear the freaking game.  :(
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

litmachog

Woooooooooooooo  Pig Sooie

Woooooooooooooo Pig Sooie

Woooooooooooooo Pig Sooie

Razorbacks   :razorback:

PigPusher

A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

karma26

what time is tip off and is it on tv?

Pragmatic PiG

Quote from: Hogster18 on January 25, 2006, 06:15:56 pm
Quote from: hawgfan8 on January 25, 2006, 05:35:36 pm

Here is a free link:  http://www.sports56whbq.com/index.shtml

Is anybody using this link and does it work for them?............without being a yahoo subscriber

NuttsSacked

I'd be willing to bet anyone a dime that the Hogs don't cover the spread.  They'll win regardless.  And that's what's important. 

hogfancb

WILL CLINTON

Quote from: Pragmatic PiG on January 25, 2006, 06:57:19 pm
Quote from: Hogster18 on January 25, 2006, 06:15:56 pm
Quote from: hawgfan8 on January 25, 2006, 05:35:36 pm

Here is a free link: http://www.sports56whbq.com/index.shtml

Is anybody using this link and does it work for them?............without being a yahoo subscriber

I tried using that link, but can only pick up the Grizzlies game.  The Yahoo site also wont broadcast the game without being a subscriber, so if anyone is, and they want to share the login, cool, but I can't find a free link. 
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

The_Bionic_Pig

If you use the sports56 link your going to have to download the SurferNETWORK player.  Working just fine!!!
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

hogfancb

Brewer fouled and a miss...shoots two

Pragmatic PiG

Quote from: karma26 on January 25, 2006, 06:57:15 pm
what time is tip off and is it on tv?

no tv

and I believe the tipoff is about right now

hogfancb

The_Bionic_Pig

Rebels in Man to Man defense Jefferson miss, brewer rbs...miss fouled
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

hogfancb

The_Bionic_Pig

1-0 Arkansas on Brewers free-throws
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

karma26

The_Bionic_Pig

illegal screen against Ole Miss...
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

hogfancb

litmachog

Townes with a basket - 5 to 5

We will be ok!

The_Bionic_Pig

Arkansas turnover hill, abernathy 3 for Ole Miss 1-3 score
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

litmachog

Well there's Hill's first block.  Got a rebound too.

hogfancb