Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Predictions for Today

Started by RedRazorHog, October 28, 2017, 09:13:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RedRazorHog

I see another loss.  I see Ole Piss blitzing and loading the box.  Our line cannot pick up the blitzes, and our offense get's worked - which impacts our defense. 

Ole Miss will score.... and we will flounder yet again.

Ole Miss 31  Hogs 17

What are you thoughts?
"I've found that prayers work best when you have Big Players"

--Knute Rockne

Großer Kriegschwein

I think we play it close.

With our luck we'll lose in overtime.
This is my non-signature signature.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: RedRazorHog on October 28, 2017, 09:13:11 am
I see another loss.  I see Ole Piss blitzing and loading the box.  Our line cannot pick up the blitzes, and our offense get's worked - which impacts our defense. 

Ole Miss will score.... and we will flounder yet again.

Ole Miss 31  Hogs 17

What are you thoughts?
Both defenses are offensive so probably going to be high scoring slugfest. I will say:

Ole Miss 38

Ark 31
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

jgphillips3

Ole Miss 34, Arkansas 24.  If they turn it over at least twice more than we do, flip that to Arkansas 28, Ole Miss 24.  No offense to the politically correct crowd, but this is the battle of the handi-capable in the SEC and somebody has to win, so one of us will.

nwahogfan1

I qm not sure with injuries there will be a lot of scores.  Maybe 24 wins it unless their is some TOs helping. Two freshmen QBs and both reams wanting to run the ball.  I predict  a low scoring game.

Quickdraw

We are ahead in the first half 21-10. Second half no adjustments and Ole Miss scores 21 unanswered points and win the game
31-21.

East Clintwood

Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

smb

Hogs with 4 turnovers lose 44-20.
GeorgiaHOG

damgoodestuffyhog

Really hoping for a win. We have at least had success against Ole Miss before and they don't seem to have the same amount of talent for the straight up the the middle 40 yard gains from RB's or QB's like Auburn and A&M have. 😂

rljjr

Like Clubber Lang said ... "Pain."

HognotinMemphis

The Demozette's position by position analysis gives advantage to Ole Miss on both the O line and the D line. It says no advantage for either team in the secondary. Based on this, I think OM will certainly win this game by controlling the LOS. Not to mention their QB is a dual threat. We all are aware of how a dual threat QB usually performs against us. He will probably have 100 yards rushing.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Ex-Trumpet

Ragnow will be missed.  A bad o-line will be completely devoid of leadership.  It could be a long day for multiple qb's.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

b-ball coach

Rebel Black Bear Landsharks= 38
Peanut Butter Razorbacks= 17

We are closer!

3kgthog

Same as USCe. Stack the box. Pummel any Hog QB in the game. Sharks feast on big plays. Hogs do everything possible to inflate the OM point total. Rebs/Black Bears/Landsharks 38-17.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Hogwild

kp72204

I just want to see press conference Either way..31-14 OM

Ex-Trumpet

Ta'amu may have just entered the picture for Heisman finalist.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Dr. Starcs

East Clintwood

Looks like a lot of us need to revise our predictions.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

RedRazorHog

I see over 50 points by Ole Miss
"I've found that prayers work best when you have Big Players"

--Knute Rockne