Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hmmmm...

Started by Swinesong1, May 03, 2015, 09:56:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Swinesong1

2016 Team Thad (TN) SG LaGerald Vick has re-opened his recruitment from SMU, according to @courtcred.

Hogimus Prime

I wanted Vick to be a Hog before Whitt committed.  He supposedly high on the Hogs before Whitt signed and he reclassified

HOGINTENNESSEE

Swinesong1

Word is he's switching back to 2015.  Wonder if Avery Johnson influenced this change of plans.

HOGINTENNESSEE

https://mobile.twitter.com/Vicklovekicks

His Twitter I say lets hit him up hard. At one point we were considered the favorite for this kid.

Hogimus Prime

If Vick has switched back to 2015 then MA needs to be on him.  Vick would be an awesome pick up and would probably start his freshman year.

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: Hogimus Prime on May 03, 2015, 10:35:12 pm
If Vick has switched back to 2015 then MA needs to be on him.  Vick would be an awesome pick up and would probably start his freshman year.

Would be awesome! Hope we are still on his radar.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

-Blu

Would be perfect if we got in on him and he re-classified to 2015.  We need a wing player and he certainty fits that mold.  He would immediately be in the rotation with his size and athleticism.  I guess we'll see what happens.

chiti66

Get this guy for 2015 and Fisher next year....yeah, we'll be real tough to deal with, assuming we pick up Monk as well.  Woo Pig!

The_Iceman

I don't have a good feeling about this one. I'm betting some other coach has already got in his ear and we will find out who and where pretty soon.

Paul

Quote from: The_Iceman on May 04, 2015, 07:05:27 am
I don't have a good feeling about this one. I'm betting some other coach has already got in his ear and we will find out who and where pretty soon.
I think you're right.  only wish it were us

Swinesong1

LaGerald Vick has been contacted by UK, KU, Louisville, UVA, KState, UCLA, Texas, Ole Miss, Arkansas, Memphis, TN, Miss St, Alabama & VCU.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: Swinesong1 on May 04, 2015, 07:21:55 pm
LaGerald Vick has been contacted by UK, KU, Louisville, UVA, KState, UCLA, Texas, Ole Miss, Arkansas, Memphis, TN, Miss St, Alabama & VCU.

So you are saying there's a chance

-Blu

Quote from: Swinesong1 on May 04, 2015, 07:21:55 pm

WOW, that's a lot of big names.  Surprisingly Kentucky and Kansas have missed on a lot of big time recruits.  Still, both teams are stacked, not sure why they are still trying to get more people.  At this point they'd just be bringing in quality guys to practice against their starters.

HoopS

Quote from: -Blu on May 04, 2015, 07:50:30 pm
WOW, that's a lot of big names.  Surprisingly Kentucky and Kansas have missed on a lot of big time recruits.  Still, both teams are stacked, not sure why they are still trying to get more people.  At this point they'd just be bringing in quality guys to practice against their starters.
and if they have them, somebody who needs them, and they might play, doesn't.

mhuff

Quote from: -Blu on May 03, 2015, 11:01:02 pm
Would be perfect if we got in on him and he re-classified to 2015.  We need a wing player and he certainty fits that mold.  He would immediately be in the rotation with his size and athleticism.  I guess we'll see what happens.

Swinesong1

Word is he has yet to qualify.