Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

kyle washington

Started by Kevin, April 24, 2015, 12:08:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

transfer from nc state, i wish we would give him a look.

6-9, 4 man, who can score
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

NLRHog92

Wouldn't mind adding a tough big guy who is pretty consistent and played in the ACC. I would of course like to add either of the 2 freshmen we're after, but if we can't land them, would be a good addition after a year if he can play our style. Wonder why he transferred?

Swinesong1

Quote from: NLRHog92 on April 24, 2015, 07:32:15 pm
Wouldn't mind adding a tough big guy who is pretty consistent and played in the ACC. I would of course like to add either of the 2 freshmen we're after, but if we can't land them, would be a good addition after a year if he can play our style. Wonder why he transferred?
Reportedly was allergic to playing defense.

TrueBlue

Quote from: Swinesong1 on April 24, 2015, 07:49:47 pm
Reportedly was allergic to playing defense.

So you're saying he is a good fit?

Just kidding.

Swinesong1

Kevin

Not a great defender, but could be really good at adding scoring punch off the bench. Has two years, left.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Hawg Red

One thing is for sure, this *will* be a different.

My expectation level right now, though, is around 19 wins. That's with no final roster and no schedule. Just my gut feeling right now. 19 wins probably puts us in the NIT and maybe on the bubble, depending on who we beat.