Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Let's kill that front facing Red Wolf Hog too....

Started by Hollywood870, November 18, 2017, 02:43:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood870

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Pork Ranger

Hogs-n-Roses

All frontal hogs. All anthracite unis,all uniforms with tusks, all Christmas ornament shiny helmets, all this new crap!!!Have an announced funeral, Steve Atwater,DMac,Bruce James,Dan Hampton.....(All old famous Hogs ) as the residing Pastors and Burn that crap right there on the field where the new construction is happening. Go back to Real razorback tradition.

I don't want to hear the "all the young recruits want to see the snazzy stuff" " Our players like the variations" blah blah blah. Get the old razorback red and tell the kids this is what we are!

BOAR_N2BWILD

Amen. My kids got me something with it on there and I took it back to the store. I hate that thing.
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

The Hawg Marshal

I'm fine with getting rid of the front facing hog and the anthracite, but I like an occasional shiny helmet.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

hoginator

Someone who doesn't stand for something will fall for anything...

NuttinItUp

As long as they bring back Slobberin' Hog, I'm game.

hogsmash12

Quote from: Hogs-n-Roses on November 18, 2017, 03:29:02 pm
All frontal hogs. All anthracite unis,all uniforms with tusks, all Christmas ornament shiny helmets, all this new crap!!!Have an announced funeral, Steve Atwater,DMac,Bruce James,Dan Hampton.....(All old famous Hogs ) as the residing Pastors and Burn that crap right there on the field where the new construction is happening. Go back to Real razorback tradition.

I don't want to hear the "all the young recruits want to see the snazzy stuff" " Our players like the variations" blah blah blah. Get the old razorback red and tell the kids this is what we are!

Hell yeah boy!!!!!!

jvanhorn

Quote from: The Hawg Marshal on November 18, 2017, 04:02:36 pm
I'm fine with getting rid of the front facing hog and the anthracite, but I like an occasional shiny helmet.

I actually like the matte helmets better.  Does away with glare and you can see the hog a thousand times better.  Where do I sign the petition to get rid of that butt ugly front facing hogs?  Is antharicite even a team color--for any team?

Poop Hoggy Hogg

Who came came up with that frontal hog logo? They had to have known that it looks like A-State's wolf logo from a distance

trippigs

Hawgphish

burn all that stuff.  Bring back the old time traditions! 

elkhog

GO HOGS!!!

axharbor

Can we PLEASE never hear or see #uncommon again.

Hogs run wild

i like the all white. fact of the matter is, it's not the shoes...

We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

isavedjazz

Quote from: Poop Hoggy Hogg on November 18, 2017, 04:49:22 pm
Who came came up with that frontal hog logo? They had to have known that it looks like A-State's wolf logo from a distance

Nike. They did the new font, new logo, jerseys, helmets, all of it.
Okay, I'll admit I was a bit curt. But requesting "I Ran" from a serious musician, it's just, it's too far.