Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Razor vision question

Started by flynhog, July 07, 2012, 02:09:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

flynhog

OK guys.  I need advice on whether to subscribe to Razorvision for the football season or not.  Do i get every game or every non conference game or non black out games or what?  I travel and it might be a nice way to take the Hogs on the road with me

Thanks in advance WPS.
Wins are the only things that matter when the game ends.  The mistakes that happen in the game are corrected by good coaching during the week. A season of near losses means you won every game.

The Divine Swine

Quote from: flynhog on July 07, 2012, 02:09:42 am
OK guys.  I need advice on whether to subscribe to Razorvision for the football season or not.  Do i get every game or every non conference game or non black out games or what?  I travel and it might be a nice way to take the Hogs on the road with me

Thanks in advance WPS.

Well espn3 is the best option, but if you are traveling the isp does not always support espn3. With that being said, when i had razorvision a couple of years ago it was atrocious. Freeze framing regardless if i used hotel internet, home cox internet or work internet. You can hear audio, but video freezes for 5 and 10 minutes at a time. Razorvision customer service is no good. So that is my take. Try razorvision at own risk. They may have gotten better.
Romans 10:9-10

"That if you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

flynhog

Wins are the only things that matter when the game ends.  The mistakes that happen in the game are corrected by good coaching during the week. A season of near losses means you won every game.

TNhogfan

Quote from: hawgndodge on July 07, 2012, 06:41:31 am
Nope.  ESPN3 will have all the games except the ppv.
ESPN3 has all of the games that CBS does not televise including the PPV game.  Under contract w/ the SEC, the PPV game is blacked out in the market of the SEC school, but on ESPN3 everywhere else.  CBS games are on CBSSports.com.

Science Fiction Greg

If the game is televised it is extremely rare for Razorvision to be able to broadcast the game.  Razorvision is pretty good for baseball, moderately useful for basketball, but nearly completely useless for football.
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

rljjr

Not a fan of Razorvision unless you really need to hear the Razorback pre- and post-game while you're traveling.

rjhog

I live out of state and use razor vision to watch basketball replays and coach interviews.  I don't think I ever remember them having a football game though not even a replay.  You can watch baseball and other sport replays.  I have never had a problem with service but I have 10G cable internet and newer computer so no streaming issues.

WizardofhOgZ

Quote from: Corndog7 on July 07, 2012, 10:18:46 am
If the game is televised it is extremely rare for Razorvision to be able to broadcast the game.  Razorvision is pretty good for baseball, moderately useful for basketball, but nearly completely useless for football.

^^THIS^^

Every football game is televised by some other entity that has rights to it, meaning Razorvision has ZERO games shown live.  You CAN get the radio audio, but it is not in sync with the live video on TV anyway, so that's useless.

HogWildBison2011

I actually like razorvison. You can watch all game replays & if your connection is ok.

RazorWorld

Quote from: HogWildBison2011 on July 07, 2012, 07:03:15 pm
I actually like razorvison. You can watch all game replays & if your connection is ok.

Occasionally there are things on Razorvision that are exclusive. Like mentioned.
Other sports like Gymnastics sometimes are only on Razorvision.

WizardofhOgZ

Quote from: HogWildBison2011 on July 07, 2012, 07:03:15 pm

Quote from: RazorWorld on July 07, 2012, 07:42:08 pm
Occasionally there are things on Razorvision that are exclusive. Like mentioned.
Other sports like Gymnastics sometimes are only on Razorvision.

Well, I actually have subscribed to it for years.  But that's not what the OP's question was.  He asked if he needed to get it to keep from missing any football games this fall.

The answer is NO. 

That is all.