Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If you had the choice of free tickets

Started by Chestodrawers, July 07, 2012, 02:24:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chestodrawers

Would you take the Kentucky game or the Rutgers game?

King TUSKankahamun

Self proclaimed dead King of Hogville

East Clintwood

Pick whichever game that they're not wearing the black uniforms.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

Hogfaniam

"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

secfan30

LSU... Cool fall day in the ozarks would be perfect.

Ray Zorback_1*

Professor Psychosis

Rutgers will be a slightly more competitive game, but the Kentucky game might have slightly better weather.  I would pick Kentucky myself, simply because I am on a mission to see all 13 SEC teams play against the Razorbacks in person and I have not been to a Kentucky game yet.

56Hog

Quote from: Chestodrawers on July 07, 2012, 02:24:41 pm
   Would you take the Kentucky game or the Rutgers game?

Kentucky has always given Arkansas far more trouble than their talent would warrant.  Rutgers will be a rare visit by a northern team to RRS but I suspect KU might be the more challenging game.
"This is the lesson: never give in, never give in, never, never, never-in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy." - Winston Churchill

HG

Rutgers will probably be a better game, but for my money -- or for free -- there's nothing quite like an SEC game for atmosphere.

Tim Harris

Chestodrawers

Thanks to everyone. Those are my two choices. One of you mentioned the weather may be better for the kentucky game. I hadn't thought of that.

BOAR_N2BWILD

I would choose Rutgers. They are coming off of a good season. Should be a good game.
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

deshahawg

flynhog

LSU.  Late in the season and everyone in the country will be looking for us to upset Lester and his Tigers. 
You all know we play LSU very well.
And/Or we will be playing for a BCS bowl berth.  Either way it will be the game to see this year for me.
Wins are the only things that matter when the game ends.  The mistakes that happen in the game are corrected by good coaching during the week. A season of near losses means you won every game.

ImHogginIt

Toss up but I would pick Kentucky because the weather should be cooler

edmo

A&M, only game that I plan on going to that I don't have'em yet.

WPS!

Jon Ham

Rutgers. You will likely get another chance to see the hogs play UK.

Stang1970

Quote from: flynhog on July 08, 2012, 01:20:00 am
LSU.  Late in the season and everyone in the country will be looking for us to upset Lester and his Tigers. 
You all know we play LSU very well.
And/Or we will be playing for a BCS bowl berth.  Either way it will be the game to see this year for me.

He was asking whether to chose between Kentucky and Rutgers, not all games.

BigHog93

oppybrit

BrokenArrowHogs

Quote from: PorkOpine on July 08, 2012, 09:18:22 am
Precisely why I would do the opposite.  I prefer to watch babes in shorts & halter tops rather than jeans & sweat shirts.

Right on!

The Rutgers game has a curiosity factor to it for me.