Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

7 Things That Will Be Different From Last Year

Started by SWD26, July 06, 2012, 02:20:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SWD26

Tim Harris

I hope he is right about Knile.  We need a good running game.

SWD26

Quote from: Tim Harris on July 06, 2012, 02:22:52 pm
I hope he is right about Knile.  We need a good running game.

I think if Knile is truly healthy we'll be in good shape. Would love to see him have a banner year, along with DJ as well.

DeltaBoy

Good coverage and our new DC will shock some in the SEC!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

chitwnhog

deshahawg

I really wish that we could have Bobby here with the schedule that we have. I'm still disappointed.

HG

Mrcoolhog55

Same here as well. I am disappointed that BP will not be our coach this year. But he made big mistakes, and paid for it at a high rate I guess..I hope that our next head coach will not have very many issues to deal with, and has good character, and class as an individual, and head coach....I really like BP as our Head Coach, but he is gone now....I hope he does not show up at another SEC school, but I am afraid he will, probably at Auburn, or Tenn....I hope I am wrong about that, because I do not want to have to face him because he is a very good offensive minded coach....