Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anderson: Is this the standard for our program?

Started by Porked Tongue, March 16, 2018, 10:00:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogBreath

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on March 22, 2018, 10:09:08 am
We went to the NIT in 2014. I know I am not a trigonometry major like yourself but 2018 minus 2014 is 4 years Ace. 4 years.

You are by far the most misreable poster on this forum. But I have news for you. Mike ain't getting fired. Not next year, not the year after.

Not happening so keep running around with you hair on fire Cletus....

PRJ
A real math whiz this PRJ.....can't count to five.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Hawg414

Quote from: HogBreath on March 23, 2018, 10:40:13 pm
A real math whiz this PRJ.....can't count to five.

well, we're splitting hairs here.  but it really depends on whether you consider this season that just ended a week ago "this" season or "last" season.  personally, i still consider it "this" season, since the basketball season is still in progress, even though we were eliminated.  and as such, the 2013-2014 season would have been 4 years ago.

now if you consider the year that just ended as "last" year... then yeah, i guess it was 5 seasons ago.

jgphillips3

I will say this, regardless of those of think Mike deserves a lifetime tenure and those who think he should have never been hired/be fired, the common fan is starting to get a bit restless.  The fan base as a whole is nowhere near ready to fire Mike but to a person everyone I know thought we would have gone farther than one win in the NCAA by his 7th year.  Based on what I have observed in my 48 years, he probably better get us to a Sweet Sixteen in the next two years or at least finally land his 5 star instead of continually just missing or the mood will turn and it's over.

golfinpig

Think about this. Two former UALR coaches are in the elite 8.

Oliver

March 24, 2018, 06:48:50 pm #304 Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 08:02:40 pm by Oliver
Quote from: golfinpig on March 24, 2018, 06:42:35 pm
Think about this. Two former UALR coaches are in the elite 8.

I know this should be looked at as a there are many coaches out there better than Mike type statement. 

Instead it will get responses about how they don't want to be here

HogBreath

Quote from: Hawg414 on March 24, 2018, 12:20:17 pm
well, we're splitting hairs here.  but it really depends on whether you consider this season that just ended a week ago "this" season or "last" season.  personally, i still consider it "this" season, since the basketball season is still in progress, even though we were eliminated.  and as such, the 2013-2014 season would have been 4 years ago.

now if you consider the year that just ended as "last" year... then yeah, i guess it was 5 seasons ago.
The discussion was about the NIT season, that would be one(1), the next season when Portis was sophomore, would be two(2), you with me so far? 

Then the 16-16 season would be three(3).  Got it?  Three.....one more than two, one less than four.

Then last season, remember Manny, Dusty and Moses' last season?  That would be the fourth(4), and then this season would be the fifth and it wouldn't matter if it was the first practice, the 10th game or right now, it would still be the fifth.

If you're unable to follow the basic subject matter, best to not say anything at all.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

RazorPiggie

I asked a guy (blind MA supporter) at work the other day "what if we miss the tourney next year, what's your thoughts about MA then?"  He's response was "well you can't expect us to make the tournament every year."

Nickle-Pig

Quote from: RazorPiggie on March 24, 2018, 09:08:23 pm
I asked a guy (blind MA supporter) at work the other day "what if we miss the tourney next year, what's your thoughts about MA then?"  He's response was "well you can't expect us to make the tournament every year."

this guy will be happier than the dude that wants final four
Social sites are where cowards go to get a cup of courage.

PonderinHog

ifghog

Quote from: RazorPiggie on March 24, 2018, 09:08:23 pm
Ridiculous!