Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jeremiah Ledbetter commits to Hogs

Started by jjdlc, September 17, 2014, 07:28:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jjdlc

September 17, 2014, 07:28:54 pm Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 07:56:24 pm by Richard Davenport
Per RD

@ArRecruitingGuy: JC DE Jeremiah Ledbetter has committed to Arkansas.

m.twitter.com/ArRecruitingGuy

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2014/sep/17/ledbetter-commits-hogs/

ricepig

CallThoseHawgs

ricepig

I knew I should have checked before I posted, haha, I type too slow.  Anyway, great news for the d-line!

Polecat

Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

Bubba's Bruisers

Really?  Was he scheduled to announce this early?  Would be awesome!
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

HoggusMaximus

Quote from: Polecat on September 17, 2014, 07:31:42 pm
Nice pickup! Beat Florida for him

Thats not so hard nowadays. Kentucky almost did it. :P

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: Polecat on September 17, 2014, 07:31:42 pm
Nice pickup! Beat Florida for him

Enjoy beating Miami & Florida for kids. Hogs trending up.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Music City Hog

ARtillahog

September 17, 2014, 07:38:45 pm #11 Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 08:15:20 pm by ARtillahog
Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on September 17, 2014, 07:34:18 pm
Are we recruiting him as a DT or DE?

I dunno, I'd trust RD tho.

HoggusMaximus

Wonder who they are getting him to fill in for since he is a C.C transfer. Do you guys think its to replace someone we are losing or just improvements.

opineonswine

Bubba's Bruisers

What his eligibility?  2 to play 3?  Is he still visiting FL in November?

ARtillahog

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on September 17, 2014, 07:39:29 pm
Wonder who they are getting him to fill in for since he is a C.C transfer. Do you guys think its to replace someone we are losing or just improvements.

Improvements to a thin area.  He's the real deal, his ranking doesn't reflect his abilities.

ricepig

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on September 17, 2014, 07:39:29 pm

Depth, we need as many d-linemen as we can get.

Blutoblutarsky

Nice offer list

Georgia
ok state
Miami
Florida

Bubba's Bruisers

Continuing to build from the line of scrimmage out. 

ARtillahog

PantherHog733

Coach B tweeted that they were calling the hogs from KS and Orlando, FL? What's the Orlando, FL about, or am I missing something?

OLDHOG

ARtillahog

Quote from: PantherHog733 on September 17, 2014, 07:45:11 pm
Coach B tweeted that they were calling the hogs from KS and Orlando, FL? What's the Orlando, FL about, or am I missing something?

Orlando is where Ledbetter lives.

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

PantherHog733

Quote from: ARtillahog on September 17, 2014, 07:46:16 pm
Orlando is where Ledbetter lives.

Figured it was something like that. Thanks!

COCHISE

HoggusMaximus

Quote from: Wildhog on September 17, 2014, 07:46:27 pm
Lead recruiter:  Sam Pittman.  :)

Sam Pittman was well worth every penny he is being paid. I hope they have to wheel that man off the field in a wheelchair after he died at a game at the ripe old age of 100. Keep this man happy!

forrest city joe

BOOM! Hog fans this is just unreal. this guy has a great offer list. and we are now beating schools like Florida and UGA of defensive Linemen. we now have 4 D-Linemen commits. and all of them have the talent to be big time players. the OL and the DL. it's happening right before our eyes guys. GO HOGS.

ARtillahog

Quote from: Wildhog on September 17, 2014, 07:46:27 pm
Lead recruiter:  Sam Pittman.  :)

I pleases me to see you positive!

Edit:  No homo

The_Boot_stops_here

Pumped about this pickup. It had gone so quiet on him I had assumed it wasn't going to happen. But heck ya

TMc

Quote from: forrest city joe on September 17, 2014, 07:50:29 pm
BOOM! Hog fans this is just unreal. this guy has a great offer list. and we are now beating schools like Florida and UGA of defensive Linemen. we now have 4 D-Linemen commits. and all of them have the talent to be big time players. the OL and the DL. it's happening right before our eyes guys. GO HOGS.

Go Hogs.., the days of kicking sand in our face the past 2 years are coming to a close.  GHG!

Bubba's Bruisers

One has to be a moron not to be encouraged and confident about the direction of the program.

mbd1475

How can I buy Pittman a beer via PayPal?  Haaaaaiiilll efffin yeeeeeeAaaaa

notavol

Rivals shows him as a two star but the arkansas page on Rivals calls him a 4 star which is it ?
In CBP I trust !

TMc

Go watch his highlights on Youtube .., you'll see why everyone was after him.  It took me about 30 seconds..

COCHISE

Quote from: notavol on September 17, 2014, 08:03:03 pm
Rivals shows him as a two star but the arkansas page on Rivals calls him a 4 star which is it ?
https://arkansas.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=159630

The rivals homepage seems to show his info. coming out of high school.

The_Boot_stops_here

If anyone cares, this moves the Hogs up to #22 on 24/7

ThisTeetsTaken

We're actually going to have a good defense pretty soon!   
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on September 17, 2014, 08:10:38 pm
We're actually going to have a good defense pretty soon!   

Time to bring in the back 7 players...Walker, Graham, Haughton, etc...

thehill1414

This is huge!! Big time job by the coaches to get him.

Hawgzinbowlz

Welcome to The Hogs Mr. Jeremiah Ledbetter.

Filling a needed position.

Great offer list.

Before CBB rides off into the sunset our D-Line and our over all defense will be as impressive/effective as our OL/RB were at TT. Patience.

" GO HOGS "

HoggusMaximus

This has to be the best recruiting staff the Hogs have ever had.

stacking

SOOOOOOOOIE! This is the best week of Hog football in a long time. I'm enjoying every dang second of it. WPS!

hog19911

Wow, is there still a spot on the Bielema bandwagon?

poloprince

$PoLoPrInCe$

HoggusMaximus

Quote from: hog19911 on September 17, 2014, 08:16:00 pm
Wow, is there still a spot on the Bielema bandwagon?

there is plenty of room.

SemperFi

Quote from: TMc on September 17, 2014, 08:03:18 pm
Go watch his highlights on Youtube .., you'll see why everyone was after him.  It took me about 30 seconds..

Good grief! You are absolutely right. I know that it's cliche to say this, but he is an absolute beast. This man can play! He will be an impact player the moment he steps foot on campus. WPS!
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

immahog

Man o man...... it sure does feel good to be a hog WOO DAMN PIG
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

Music City Hog

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on September 17, 2014, 07:58:56 pm
One has to be a moron not to be encouraged and confident about the direction of the program.

Agreed. Getting better!

hog19911

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on September 17, 2014, 08:17:00 pm
there is plenty of room.
There is one less spot haha. Amazing class with all credit going to Bielema and staff.