Joe Torre to Dodgers....

Started by Amityvillehogger, October 30, 2007, 12:21:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Amityvillehogger

just aired on ESPN breaking news..
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

FedUpWithNutt

I just saw that.  I wish Joe well at Los Angelas even though he denied this on the Letterman show?

clifflee4mvp

will Donny baseball go with him?
Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: FedUpWithNutt on October 30, 2007, 12:22:48 am
I just saw that.  I wish Joe well at Los Angelas even though he denied this on the Letterman show?

Don't know. Saying it will happen very soon. Saying Don Mattingly will join him also..
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

LVW

i wonder what took ESPN so long?  I saw it on rotoworld at 11:00
Van_the_man_Unusual

width=250 height=156]http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/8279/chapman.jpg

solix

good grady little got fired from another place.

razorhead69

Good luck Joe.

Always be a Yankee!!

Torqued pork

LVW

Quote from: Bubbaswinestein on October 30, 2007, 05:00:11 pm
Could A-Rod be next ???

Dodgers need to shore up their OF, particularly defensively, more than adding another infielder right now; so my guess is Andruw Jones will be his first big name signing.
Van_the_man_Unusual

PulledPork

could a-rod and garciapara share the same infield?   I am about ready for a return to the playoffs, hope Torre isn't washed out.

Pulled out...

solix

Quote from: PulledPork on October 30, 2007, 05:47:48 pm
could a-rod and garciapara share the same infield?   I am about ready for a return to the playoffs, hope Torre isn't washed out.

Pulled out...
why wouldn't they? 

clifflee4mvp

Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

PulledPork

Quote from: solix on October 31, 2007, 10:06:43 am
Quote from: PulledPork on October 30, 2007, 05:47:48 pm

Pulled out...
why wouldn't they? 
possible ego clash?

Pulled out....

mword

It would have been nice to see him go to a team in the same division as the Yankees.

LVW

funny how things work- you have a former Yankee manager replacing a former Red Sox manager who got his a$$ kicked by him in the 2003 LCS
Van_the_man_Unusual

PulledPork

My Dodgers are back, baby!!

Pulled out...