Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bobby Pet......nm

Started by snoot hoggy hog, October 05, 2017, 08:38:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gchamblee

Quote from: rzrbkman on October 05, 2017, 10:40:37 pm
4 wins 5 losses in Louisville's past 9 games.

mark richt has lost control of the louisville locker room

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: Razorbax on October 05, 2017, 10:42:45 pm
Sore loser? My alma mater is not playing....But from the sounds of it, a few of the 'same ole gang" is doing their thang.
dude the butt hurt in your post is almost as big as the butt whuppin NC Sate just put on BP.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

snoblind

Quote from: Razorbax on October 05, 2017, 10:39:06 pm
Just an observation...A circle jerk over a former coach at another school.

Are you a Hog fan or a BP fan boy?  You show up Ole Miss game threads whining about folks making fun of TCTWF back in the day?  Looks to me like these guys are in your head.

Razorbax

Lol...You are an original one......I bet you'll come up with an idea for notes on a sheet with an adhesive....Maybe you can call it sticky notes.
Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on October 05, 2017, 10:40:05 pm
If anyone is circle-jerking over a former coach from another school, I'd say it was you.

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: rzrbkman on October 05, 2017, 10:40:37 pm
4 wins 5 losses in Louisville's past 9 games.

All with the heisman winner. Lol

Razorbax

Not the greatest...Better than what we have......
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on October 05, 2017, 10:40:11 pm
maybe if people like you wouldn't tell us how he's the greatest ever..sha naa naa hey hey goodbye.

gchamblee

Quote from: Razorbax on October 05, 2017, 10:42:45 pm
Sore loser? My alma mater is not playing....But from the sounds of it, a few of the 'same ole gang" is doing their thang.

2 ranked teams playing on a thursday night on national television so we were discussing the game. you got offended and came to defend a coach and accused us of being obsessed with the coach.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: Razorbax on October 05, 2017, 10:45:42 pm
Not the greatest...Better than what we have......
i cant tell a difference..
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Razorbax on October 05, 2017, 10:44:42 pm
Lol...You are an original one......I bet you'll come up with an idea for notes on a sheet with an adhesive....Maybe you can call it sticky notes.

Nope. Wrong again...it was the "Bass-O-Magic" #💰💰💰

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: gchamblee on October 05, 2017, 10:46:56 pm
2 ranked teams playing on a thursday night on national television so we were discussing the game. you got offended and came to defend a coach and accused us of being obsessed with the coach.

I think this pretty much sums it up.

Razorbax

Shouldn't the name be changed to I am factchecker on old number days and only between the hours of twelve and one on Thursday.
Quote from: factchecker on October 05, 2017, 10:40:31 pm
Booby fans are melting bad.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Razorbax on October 05, 2017, 10:49:09 pm
Shouldn't the name be changed to I am factchecker on old number days and only between the hours of twelve and one on Thursday.

Just stop... at this point, you are just embarrassing yourself.

mckinneyhog5

OMG how many you got of these?? lol

factchecker

Quote from: Razorbax on October 05, 2017, 10:49:09 pm

What is an old numbered day?

Anyways, I apologize if I hurt your feelings.

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Razorbax

Well, considering CBB is not mentioned for any P5 job...The tree must have a bad root system.i
Quote from: factchecker on October 05, 2017, 10:40:42 pm
That Bret Bielema coaching tree in action.

Dave Doeren just took Booby to school.

He even showed him how to run a proper 2 point play.

Horrible effort by the cardinals.

Lamar admitted last season that the team quit which led to the end of season losing streak.  Poor coaching.

gchamblee

Quote from: factchecker on October 05, 2017, 10:50:55 pm

lol excellent

Razorbax

And if that is the case, he'll find a P5 job.......OTOH, CBB couldn't get hired at UAPB.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on October 05, 2017, 10:41:34 pm
looks like BP will be available next year...

gchamblee

Quote from: Razorbax on October 05, 2017, 10:52:37 pm
Well, considering CBB is not mentioned for any P5 job...The tree must have a bad root system.i

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Razorbax on October 05, 2017, 10:52:37 pm

You might want to try "quoting" another poster before typing your comments...works better that way.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: factchecker on October 05, 2017, 10:50:55 pm

who knew Jessica posted on Hogville?

Atlhogfan1

Louisville came into the game 99th in fewest penalties per game.  With the 10 tonight this ranking will get worse. So will their 83rd ranking in fewest penalty yards.

Still an improvement so far over their undisciplined team last season. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: Razorbax on October 05, 2017, 10:54:08 pm
And if that is the case, he'll find a P5 job.......OTOH, CBB couldn't get hired at UAPB.
CBB has a P5 job, he doesn't need to look for one.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on October 05, 2017, 10:55:51 pm
Louisville came into the game 99th in fewest penalties per game.  With the 10 tonight this ranking will get worse. So will their 83rd ranking in fewest penalty yards.

Still an improvement so far over their undisciplined team last season. 

there you go...a moral victory for Razorbax!

Razorbax

So you disagree with the notion that a graduate of the U of A, a ticket holder to both Fayetteville and Little Rock and a donor to the Razorback Foundation is a sore loser because another school and coach loses.
Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on October 05, 2017, 10:44:05 pm
Neither is mine. Mine plays at South Carolina on Saturday.

jcbville

gchamblee

Quote from: Razorbax on October 05, 2017, 11:00:31 pm
So you disagree with the notion that a graduate of the U of A, a ticket holder to both Fayetteville and Little Rock and a donor to the Razorback Foundation is a sore loser because another school and coach loses.

in this thread you got the redass over comments made about the coach of the losing team

mckinneyhog5

just checked your post history..you really have a man crush for BP.

(notOM)Rebel123

No. I don't disagree with the notion. You are exhibiting the behavior of a sore loser with your posts.

Razorbax

"dude"...Are you seven? Shouldn't you wipe your chin before speaking? Besides, I know you have been told countless times not to talk with your mouth full.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on October 05, 2017, 10:44:30 pm
dude the butt hurt in your post is almost as big as the butt whuppin NC Sate just put on BP.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: gchamblee on October 05, 2017, 11:02:15 pm
in this thread you got the redass over comments made about the coach of the losing team
it's a common theme with him..check his post history.

gchamblee

Quote from: Razorbax on October 05, 2017, 11:03:29 pm
"dude"...Are you seven? Shouldn't you wipe your chin before speaking? Besides, I know you have been told countless times not to talk with your mouth full.

gchamblee

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on October 05, 2017, 11:04:06 pm
it's a common theme with him..check his post history.

im quite familiar with him. i noticed hogtard slipped out the back door as well.

Deep Shoat

All Gas, No Brakes!

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: Razorbax on October 05, 2017, 11:03:29 pm
i'm sure you're in pain tonight but BP will win other games. The future is bright! Maybe not this year but....

Razorbax

Questioning fandom.....Are you  Hogfan or a fanboy of CBB/JL? See what I just did?
Quote from: snoblind on October 05, 2017, 10:44:36 pm
Are you a Hog fan or a BP fan boy?  You show up Ole Miss game threads whining about folks making fun of TCTWF back in the day?  Looks to me like these guys are in your head.

gchamblee

gchamblee

Quote from: Razorbax on October 05, 2017, 11:08:10 pm
Questioning fandom.....Are you  Hogfan or a fanboy of CBB/JL? See what I just did?

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on October 05, 2017, 11:06:49 pm
i'm sure your in pain tonight but BP will win other games. The future is bright! Maybe not this year but....

This^^^. It's okay Razorbax...just call it a night, enjoy this weekend's games, and get ready for Boston College.

(notOM)Rebel123

Yes. You continued to post your reply ahead of the post you are quoting.

Deep Shoat

All Gas, No Brakes!

Deep Shoat

All Gas, No Brakes!

PORKULATOR

Quote from: factchecker on October 05, 2017, 09:36:33 pm
Worse - he hired Peter Sirmon.

Sirmon was the DC for Mississippi State last season.

His defense was a sieve.

RWIII ran wild on that defense.

And then poof... He was gone.

Sad for guy
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

(notOM)Rebel123

factchecker

Quote from: PORKULATOR on October 05, 2017, 11:11:34 pm
And then poof... He was gone.

Sad for guy

If you are talking about RWIII I agree.

However, I have faith that Rawleigh will be successful in whatever he chooses.  I sat next to a friend of their family at the SW Classic.  We talked about his family and the support system he has.  Rawleigh has a bright future ahead.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

snoot hoggy hog

Razorbax

Bull sheet....You and your posse do this on every legitimate discussion about the current season including this attempt in squelching what a farce the last 5 years has been. The fact is CBP is not the coach here...He will never again be the coach here and the attacks on him/Louisville is an attempt to eliminate the faction of fans demanding your hero CBB meet/exceed the standards set by the CBP's years at the University.

hogblitz

Quote from: Wildhog on October 05, 2017, 10:34:12 pm
Bad loss.  He might only win nine this year.
Yep.  I think you are correct.