Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEC Weekly on ESPNU

Started by HogsGoneWild, November 03, 2010, 05:00:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogsGoneWild

David Pollack actually picked UA to win a USC-E on sat, said Ark needed to run the ball more now that Childs is out and Adams is banged up but said USC secondary can't stop anybody.

Golfer

Quote from: HogsGoneWild on November 03, 2010, 05:00:17 pm
David Pollack actually picked UA to win a USC-E on sat, said Ark needed to run the ball more now that Childs is out and Adams is banged up but said USC secondary can't stop anybody.

Isn't he the one that most on here said 'sucked' when he didn't pick us to win earlier?

Jamie Jones

Quote from: Golfer on November 03, 2010, 05:58:31 pm
Isn't he the one that most on here said 'sucked' when he didn't pick us to win earlier?
Yes. And he can pick us every week for the next 25 yrs and he will still suck. He's a Georgia homer. Which is semi-justified, since he played there. He's not the most objective analyst.
I'm a Hog fan. I never chant S-E-C! I hate all the other members.

dotnet

He is a homer.  I have even heard him call Georgia "we" before.  I am fine with that, as long as you don't get paid to be objective.

ChicoHog

I really enjoy him on the Experts show on ESPNU.  Very enthusiastic and actually real knowledgeable about teams all over the country.  I have not heard him as a game analyst yet as he does many of the "lesser" games on ESPNU which I rarely watch but I really enjoy his input on the Experts show. 

Kevin

if i was on the show i would probably drop a few we's when talking about  the hogs.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

HamHands

One day at a time.

jacobp

LIke someone already posted, he could pick us every week and it wouldn't change the fact that he's terrible as an analyst.

MuskogeeHogFan

I don't care who he picked, he is a waste of air-time on ESPN.
Go Hogs Go!

losthawg68

Are he and David Green still roomies?
Re:  I just came into some money...
Quote from: cosmodrum on April 01, 2011, 01:34:40 pm
Why money...didn't have a sock or tissue handy?

Quote from: Slacker on August 14, 2012, 10:57:10 pm
God Damn you Lost....

DeltaBoy

Good to see us get some GA love.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

losthawg68

November 04, 2010, 09:27:49 am #11 Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 09:30:55 am by losthawg68
Quote from: DeltaBoy on November 04, 2010, 09:20:52 am
Good to see us get some GA love.

Are you saying we get ghey love, or love from UGA?

(kinda redundant I guess)

God Damn you Lost....

3BoarsDown

Quote from: losthawg68 on November 04, 2010, 09:07:14 am
Are he and David Green still roomies?
]

No but they still like to rome the streets of Athens together.

losthawg68

Quote from: 3BoarsDown on November 04, 2010, 09:29:36 am
]

No but they still like to rome the streets of Athens together.

Watching each others "backs" undoubtedly.

God Damn you Lost....

Aston Martin 8 dude

Oh NO!!!! Pollack picking us (after hating us all year) is equivalent to a voodoo curse!

ChicoHog

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on November 04, 2010, 08:47:18 am
I don't care who he picked, he is a waste of air-time on ESPN.
You ever watch the Experts on ESPNU?  he is very good on that show.  Entertaiing show talking about college football for 3 hours.  Like sitting in a bar.  i enjoy him and the other guys on that show.