Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who flips

Started by wpswillriseagain, December 18, 2017, 11:16:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

wpswillriseagain

Who flips Wednesday that we have committed to us and who flips to us? I think Sean Michael Flanagan will sign with Oklahoma State. No inside info just the way RD sounded and Sean's Twitter feed.

parallaxpig

Quote from: wpswillriseagain on December 18, 2017, 11:16:34 am
Who flips Wednesday that we have committed to us and who flips to us? I think Sean Michael Flanagan will sign with Oklahoma State. No inside info just the way RD sounded and Sean's Twitter feed.

Banks probably gone.
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

colbs

hawginbigd1

Quote from: wpswillriseagain on December 18, 2017, 11:16:34 am
If words matter, Flanagan said something to RD that made me believe he is sticking, since he is signing Wednesday. Something along the lines of would like to know about DC, but we'll see soon enough or something of that nature. Again maybe he was just talking.

parallaxpig

Good shot at flipping Fulwider.
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

wpswillriseagain

I just saw a tweet from an OK State recruit who said I know something about this signing class you don't know and Sean liked it. Could be nothing but he has a lot of OK State on his page

bighog2255

What about Myles Mason?

ChicoHog

Why is Flanigan now going to Ok st?  I thought he was solid for quite some time.  Not a fan of new staff? Position playing at Ok vs Arkansas?

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: ChicoHog on December 18, 2017, 11:40:22 am
Why is Flanigan now going to Ok st?  I thought he was solid for quite some time.  Not a fan of new staff? Position playing at Ok vs Arkansas?

Probably because he's a 17-18 year old kid that didn't get a lot of attention from his current woman (U of A) while there wasn't a coach and his side chick (Okla lite) was there all along.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

SooieGeneris

Quote from: ChicoHog on December 18, 2017, 11:40:22 am

I don't know, just spit balling here, but when the new staff came in, SMF's position was listed at WR on the recruiting sites.

Now, he's listed as a safety or athlete.

Maybe he wants to play WR and Okie Lite is promising to play him there and we're not.

There have been rumors of Storey transferring there as a grad transfer also. I don't know if they are close, Story was 3 years ahead of him at Charleston, but that could be a factor also.

Again, no inside info, just guessing..
KJ Jefferson, one of only 2 QBs in UA history to go 2-0 in Bowl Games..

Mac attack: McAdoo & McGlothern co-winners of the Thorpe Award 2023?

codeHog

Tigaman

It just seems weird that he flip to Okie State despite never taking an official visit to them. I think he signs with us.

Hogtimes

Quote from: Tigaman on December 18, 2017, 12:04:23 pm
It just seems weird that he flip to Okie State despite never taking an official visit to them. I think he signs with us.

He has visited OSU several times.

ms_hog

He took a visit there the weekend of Dec 8th.

BaggerHog

Quote from: SooieGeneris on December 18, 2017, 11:48:22 am
I don't know, just spit balling here, but when the new staff came in, SMF's position was listed at WR on the recruiting sites.

Now, he's listed as a safety or athlete.

Maybe he wants to play WR and Okie Lite is promising to play him there and we're not.

There have been rumors of Storey transferring there as a grad transfer also. I don't know if they are close, Story was 3 years ahead of him at Charleston, but that could be a factor also.

Again, no inside info, just guessing..

Sean Michael knew from the beginning he was being recruited as a safety. However, Brett did tell him that in certain situations he might be used as a wide out some. He also told him he had a good chance to be the kick returner. 

Don't give up on Sean Michael being a Razorback just yet. Something is happening that gives me hope he yet may be.

He did take an official visit.

ricepig

Quote from: ChsTigerHog on December 18, 2017, 12:11:33 pm
Sean Michael knew from the beginning he was being recruited as a safety. However, Brett did tell him that in certain situations he might be used as a wide out some. He also told him he had a good chance to be the kick returner. 

Don't give up on Sean Michael being a Razorback just yet. Something is happening that gives me hope he yet may be.

He did take an official visit.

Hopefully you are correct on keeping him, it didn't sound good yesterday afternoon.

swinemaster

I hope the best for SMF.  He looks like a great prospect.  One thing I know for certain as a 40 year Hog fan, one player from Charleston, AR will not make or break this program.  #WPS

greenie

I'm guessing jones, banks, and Flanagan flip from Hogs on Wednesday.

#1 STUNNA

Could it be maybe the new staff has cooled off on him?

colbs

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on December 18, 2017, 12:54:53 pm

If he flips, then that will be the play.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

WOOPIGDOOIE

Is Arkansas going after Crawford hurting us with Flanagan?

ricepig

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on December 18, 2017, 12:54:53 pm

Nope, not at all, they want him.

ricepig

Quote from: WOOPIGDOOIE on December 18, 2017, 01:27:52 pm
Is Arkansas going after Crawford hurting us with Flanagan?

I doubt it, they don't play the same position.

WOOPIGDOOIE

Quote from: ricepig on December 18, 2017, 01:50:30 pm
I doubt it, they don't play the same position.
I seen where they are recruiting SMF for safety, and I noticed we have offered 2-3 safeties since the new staff came in. Could those offers be pushing him away? Or are they putting those offers out as a backup plan to SMF flipping?

jackflash

Don't want to lose anyone. But think Morris can recruiting offense players. My hope is he keeps all defensive players he on now

blu

While every recruiting class is important, this one is probably one of lesser importance to us. We have limited openings, we have a brand new staff only half installed, we have an early signing period that is new this year and putting us in an unanticipated time crunch, and we all must accept that Coach Morris is still an unknown. Every quality signee we get or hold from here on out this year is golden - woo pig.
"But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by His name!"  I Peter 4:16

greenie

Quote from: blu on December 18, 2017, 04:01:02 pm
While every recruiting class is important, this one is probably one of lesser importance to us. We have limited openings, we have a brand new staff only half installed, we have an early signing period that is new this year and putting us in an unanticipated time crunch, and we all must accept that Coach Morris is still an unknown. Every quality signee we get or hold from here on out this year is golden - woo pig.

^^^ Yep ^^^

Woo Pig!

ChicoHog

Quote from: blu on December 18, 2017, 04:01:02 pm
Agree except we need some defensive studs asap! 

Pudgepork

Quote from: ChicoHog on December 18, 2017, 06:41:20 pm
Agree except we need some defensive studs asap!

Nichols and Ferrell on the D-line
Pool at lb
Bishop at cb.

They are adding future household names.    More will be added in the Feb signing period

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Pudgepork on December 18, 2017, 07:12:38 pm
Nichols and Ferrell on the D-line
Pool at lb
Bishop at cb.

They are adding future household names.    More will be added in the Feb signing period

Mincey may be better than them all.

And hopefully we can flip Fulwider and Mason. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15