Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (15-6, 4-4) vs Texas A&M (13-8, 2-6) SEC

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 30, 2018, 07:16:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Hulk HOGan

Is your team struggling? Just have them play against an Arkansas sports team and they'll be good to go for the remainder of the season.

The Hogfather

As usual, refs kept A&M in game long enough to allow them to get their feet under them.  Pathetic.

hog.goblin

We would never get these charging calls, even that one which was probably correct

Hawgphish

Bogghawg

Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

redeye

Quote from: BassinHawg on January 30, 2018, 08:26:42 pm
Beard, Beard and more Beard....GEESH!
You can't do that crap on the road!!!

Shouldn't at home, either.

Our guards really need to cool it with the 3-pt prayers.

hog.goblin

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

TebowHater

elksnort

hawgball40

Hulk HOGan

HawgHeadCheese

Quote from: Hulk HOGan on January 30, 2018, 08:33:04 pm
Is your team struggling? Just have them play against an Arkansas sports team and they'll be good to go for the remainder of the season.
Lol relax man. I'm impressed at how we're playing on the road right now. We usually start slow and play strong second half. We have to stop turning the ball over tho.

TushCrush

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Letsroll1200

From Tusk Till Dawn

Quote from: ChopSooie on January 30, 2018, 08:31:55 pm
On that play the A&M player shoved an Arkansas player right in front of the ref...no call.
Their pg has shoved a couple of times off screens, I dont cate as long as thats a two way street

The Hogfather

razorpimp

We are going to foul more because we are playing such aggressive defense, I personally like it!!! I've been impressed thus far!  Except I think Mike kept that second unit in a little too long but I'm sure the first group was really winded

BassinHawg

Yep, gonna make A&M look like Duke if they don't get their head out!
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

GunnerHawg70

Hogs need a true PG...Shooters are the two ball hogs #4 and #0...Get big guys the ball inside...man, is it that hard??? Other teams do it why not Hogs?!?!

Bogghawg

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Letsroll1200

Hulk HOGan

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 30, 2018, 08:35:26 pm
was either one of those charges a charge??
I only saw the one on Beard, and I didn't think it was. But those aren't the only two fouls called on us.

GunnerHawg70

No kidding...😑

lookawayquick

Barford is no PG.  He is a slasher.  Don't make him run the offense.

Knot2brite

Just got home from a game and heard the announcer saying that Arkansas never runs their offense through their bigs...hmmm
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Hulk HOGan

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: hoglady on January 30, 2018, 08:36:43 pm
Hall needs to quit driving the lane with his head down.
The refs are gonna call that on him every time

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Bogghawg

Well that was the first dribble around and sling up a 25 footer with 2 on the shot clock.  Hope to not see it again.

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

bphi11ips

Officials took this game over. No call on out of control A&M drive. Charge on Beard when blocking was call. No basket. Barford walks on assist. No call on Aggie walk. Aggies bailed out on front end of one and one.

SEC officiating is stupid.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

elksnort

Bogghawg

rljjr

BassinHawg

"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

hawgball40

Beard must have serious dirt on CMA. i mean how on else does he continue to play?

GunnerHawg70

Bogghawg

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!