Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

J Will to get the "Flowers' treatment" this spring

Started by WizardofhOgZ, March 24, 2015, 04:16:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WizardofhOgZ

http:// [[[Stop spamming your site, Eric.]]] .com/sports/williams-return-means-high-hopes

HawgNthaWater

great call. don't have one problem with it at all
"Listen old man, it's 4th and 1. Either stand up and watch, or just imagine the sh*t like you did during the golden era of radio!"

Hawgzinbowlz

Good call. With fall camp and the OOC games JWill won't miss a beat.

" GO HOGS "

Smalltownhog95

Next year is going to be an exciting time to be a hog fan. Love JW and extremely glad he's a hog
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

Tejano Jawg

Yeah, good move. And the thing is, the players CBB asks to sit out are the ones who DON'T want to sit out.

Jon Williams is my favorite RB to watch in the category of run-get contact-run more...and the best since Dennis Johnson. And Williams is better. Absolutely does not want to be tackled. Big things for him next year.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

HillBillyHogfan

With no spring contact... I just hope coach singleton is as good at coaching ball security as they say he is.
Observations from the holler... Maker of Newton County's best corn-squeezins'  @HillbillyHogfan

HF#1

Quote from: HillBillyHogfan on March 25, 2015, 05:28:24 pm
With no spring contact... I just hope coach singleton is as good at coaching ball security as they say he is.

Williams isn't the one with ball security issues...
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

reddogjcss

southeasthog

Quote from: HF#1 on March 25, 2015, 06:15:33 pm
Williams isn't the one with ball security issues...
Williams 5 fumbles in 191 carries.

Collins 5 fumbles in 204 carries.

Not that big a difference.

http://www.teamrankings.com/college-football/player-stat/fumble-category

bigred223

Williams carries the ball away from his body way too often. One of the things he needs to work on most. I think he will, and he will have a great year.

Rooka

This is a great move by Bret. No reason to risk injury.