Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sounds like RB depth took a little hit....

Started by The_Boot_stops_here, March 24, 2015, 09:30:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on March 25, 2015, 07:12:51 pm
lmao...you and I have more threads and posts canned than anyone....I've noticed a common thread between you and I, PRJ, we call it as we see it, whether that be sunshine or rain....only problem is it never rains in Hogville, the sun shines all the time...hmmm, sounds like a song I've heard

Heck, I'm getting nasty PM's griping at me because someone else posted a sarcastic pic of Jim Carrey. As Opie Taylor would say, " you're sure mixing me up, paw."
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

supersaint

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on March 25, 2015, 08:24:22 pm
Heck, I'm getting nasty PM's griping at me because someone else posted a sarcastic pic of Jim Carrey. As Opie Taylor would say, " you're sure mixing me up, paw."
That's Nicholas Cage, not Jim Carrey!  As you pointed out, my post wasn't mocking the injury, only the duplicate thread. Some people just want to be hiney hurt. Send the PM's my way.
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: supersaint on March 25, 2015, 09:07:37 pm
That's Nicholas Cage, not Jim Carrey!  As you pointed out, my post wasn't mocking the injury, only the duplicate thread. Some people just want to be hiney hurt. Send the PM's my way.

Ha! I didn't even know who was in the pic & I still got my chops busted. Oh well, What do you do?

hellwonthaveme

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on March 25, 2015, 07:12:51 pm
lmao...you and I have more threads and posts canned than anyone....I've noticed a common thread between you and I, PRJ, we call it as we see it, whether that be sunshine or rain....only problem is it never rains in Hogville, the sun shines all the time...hmmm, sounds like a song I've heard

Yes...yes, very common between us. I will tell you this...somebody will post the severity of Juans injury here shortly and it will come as a surprise to 95% of all Hogvillians.

And whoever posts it...they wont be told it is a rumor or lacks substance. When I asked the question the other night, I already knew the answer.

Sometime people don't like the brutal truth....

If you like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain......

PRJ

hellwonthaveme

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on March 25, 2015, 08:24:22 pm

You are running across the "bleeding Heart" section of Hogville.

Funny thing is they will be the first to draw out the pitchforks.....

PRJ

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Porkrind Jimmy on March 25, 2015, 09:27:54 pm
You are running across the "bleeding Heart" section of Hogville.

Funny thing is they will be the first to draw out the pitchforks.....

PRJ

If you're not into yoga, if you have half a brain...... ;)

PORKULATOR

Quote from: bennyl08 on March 24, 2015, 01:33:11 pm
Bielema's first recruiting class he signed Collins. Second class coming off the bad 2013 season the best we could get was Day. Then, in 2015 we got RW3 who at least has the physical tools to be a top level back. That is two out of 3 years we have recruited a back who has the potential to be all sec. Not sure I would be complaining about that.
I agree. Smart post, you sure you belong here. Haaa!
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Pork Twain

March 26, 2015, 12:06:22 pm #57 Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 08:02:40 am by Pork Twain
Quote from: Peter Porker on March 25, 2015, 02:08:24 pm
It's Ju-an, not Wan and he'll be fine.
I once had an Airman that worked for me and he spelled his name Dantae and then proceeded to attempt to convince me I should pronounce it Dion-tay.  Needless to say, that never happened... 

If people cannot handle posters poking a little fun at player names, they need to move on like Kniles did.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

urkillnmesmalls

I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

tophawg19

question is this . is it a surgery type injury , or a spray it with freeze spray , wrap it up and send him to the locker room to soak a couple days type ?? How much practice does he miss ? We still have some spring , all of fall practice to get him ready. basically we have almost 6 months to have him going and even then he's a back up role guy and may not see action
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Seebs

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

hellwonthaveme

Quote from: tophawg19 on March 26, 2015, 05:31:47 pm
question is this . is it a surgery type injury , or a spray it with freeze spray , wrap it up and send him to the locker room to soak a couple days type ?? How much practice does he miss ? We still have some spring , all of fall practice to get him ready. basically we have almost 6 months to have him going and even then he's a back up role guy and may not see action

What I was told is it is a "season ending" injury.

Again, I hope that info is wrong. Bielema is the only guy who talks injuries, so maybe he will address it in his next press conference.

PRJ

bennyl08

Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

20hog11

Bad deal for Day if true. I do find it odd that none of the arkansas sports outlets have reported the injury yet.

FBREW000

Danny W. was on the sports show with Matt Jones today and said it will be announced by CBB soon.  The family asked him not to tell the information, but instead wait for CBB!

WorfHog

Quote from: 20hog11 on March 26, 2015, 10:50:08 pm
Bad deal for Day if true. I do find it odd that none of the arkansas sports outlets have reported the injury yet.

Anyone check with Tim Horton on twitter?  ;)

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Pork Twain on March 26, 2015, 12:06:22 pm
I once had an Airman that worked for me and he spelled his name Dantae and then proceeded to attempt to convince me I should pronounce it Dion-tay.  Needless to say, that never happened... 

If people cannot handle posters poking a little fun at player names, they need to move on like Kniles did.

Respect dictates that if a man spells his name John and tells you it's pronounced as Sally you call him Sally... Maybe Dantae's momma didn't know she could spell it D'antae ya know..!? And I know you didn't just call Knile Kniles..!?

LOL..!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Wildhog

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on March 27, 2015, 08:26:39 am

Respect dictates that if a man spells his name John and tells you it's pronounced as Sally you call him Sally... Maybe Dantae's momma didn't know she could spell it D'antae ya know..!? And I know you didn't just call Knile Kniles..!?

LOL..!

Niles Davies.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

nwahogfan1

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on March 24, 2015, 09:30:10 am
Juan Day hurt his knee again

I really do hate that Juan hurt his knee again.  It may be a sign that FB is not in his future.  Doctors, Coaches, Parents and himself will have to evaluate and then make that decision.

How many RBs do you need to start the season?  I would guess 4.  I assume we have at least that many including the walkons.    But we will need to make that position a big recruiting priority in the fall.

hoglady

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on March 27, 2015, 08:47:26 am
I really do hate that Juan hurt his knee again.  It may be a sign that FB is not in his future.  Doctors, Coaches, Parents and himself will have to evaluate and then make that decision.

How many RBs do you need to start the season?  I would guess 4.  I assume we have at least that many including the walkons.    But we will need to make that position a big recruiting priority in the fall.

I don't know - each player is different.
I'm sure many thought Knile should have hung up the cleats with all his major injuries. But he was determined and now he's in the NFL bringing home some pretty good money.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on March 27, 2015, 08:26:39 am

LOL..!

"Momma call him Clay, I'm a call him Clay." 
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.