Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will Mizzou football game be moved to Friday?

Started by HotlantaHog, March 16, 2015, 04:35:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HotlantaHog

It is now listed at Nov. 28.

Was looking at making travel plans and wasn't sure when they would finalize a date ...

Thanks in advance!

Hugehogsfan

I would assume that they would, but I don't know that you can absolutely count on it.  They usually announce that right before the season if I remember correctly.   

George S. Pigton

\\\"No Bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.  He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country\\\"

HotlantaHog

Thanks for the responses. Can't recall when they make the announcement but I think sometime in the spring ...

WizardofhOgZ

Quote from: Hugehogsfan on March 16, 2015, 04:47:31 pm
I would assume that they would, but I don't know that you can absolutely count on it.  They usually announce that right before the season if I remember correctly.   

Actually, that move and the featured TV games for the first couple of weeks of the season usually are announced following the SEC's annual Spring meeting in Destin in late May.

For example, last year:

http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/college/sec-meetings-convene-in-destin/nf7tZ/

And on the same day . . .

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/college/sec/university-of-missouri/article417531/Missouri-Arkansas-football-game-moved-to-Friday-after-Thanksgiving-will-be-shown-on-CBS.html

The NewEra

I don't mean to hijack your thread, but do we know which game will be played in L.R. yet?

GolfnHog

Toledo if my memory serves me correctly but I suffer from CRS.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

BearsBisonsBoars

Quote from: The NewEra on April 20, 2015, 11:01:15 am
I don't mean to hijack your thread, but do we know which game will be played in L.R. yet?
I think it's Toledo. But that may have changed since I heard.

The NewEra

ricepig

The NewEra

Optimus Swine

Toledo, definitely Toledo.  K Mart sucks.  I'm an excellent driver.
Half the lies they tell about me aren't true.
Yogi Berra