Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Game on T.V. saturday

Started by #1 HOGS, February 06, 2008, 05:24:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

#1 HOGS

Hogwired says the game is on FSN SW but i went to my Dish guide and it says Women college basketball.   ???

eathill5

It always says something crazy. Those things are never right it should be on.
Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on December 30, 2010, 02:51:51 am
He is a bad person... I read this thread specifically to say this.
Gus doesn't love Arkansas, you, or Jesus. Only Gus.
Get over it.
Quote from: swoopeshog on January 08, 2011, 09:36:34 pm
guvhog and band geek are both idiots

awwyeah84

Quote from: #1 HOGS on February 06, 2008, 05:24:57 pm
Hogwired says the game is on FSN SW but i went to my Dish guide and it says Women college basketball.   ???

last time we were on fsn, it said we were supposed to get oregon-wash st., so i wouldn't worry too much about it.

Hoggy1

Quote from: #1 HOGS on February 06, 2008, 05:24:57 pm

FSN is never right, Hogs will be on as regional coverage thats why it isn't listed.
You must be smokin somethin if you think I ain't smokin nothin

Hawgrox

I watched a Hog game on FSN once and the "Info" button told me it was women's volleyball. It was Heath's 3rd year so it probably was pretty close to that anyway.

Hoggy1

Quote from: Hawgrox on February 06, 2008, 07:20:24 pm
I watched a Hog game on FSN once and the "Info" button told me it was women's volleyball. It was Heath's 3rd year so it probably was pretty close to that anyway.

I would compare good boy Stans' 3rd year to checkers at the retirement home.
You must be smokin somethin if you think I ain't smokin nothin

BrooklynRoss

Quote from: Hawgrox on February 06, 2008, 07:20:24 pm

(rimshot)
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

PorkerOinker

Good Luck if you are on DISH they do not switch over from FOx Sports Southwest to FOX Sports South for regional coverage, like regular cable does or at least they didnt when I had DISH. Before you had to have the FOX Sports package through DISH that gave you all the Fox Sports channels across the country to see the HOGS play. Because they are on FOX Sports South not Southwest.
"America promises equal opportunity, not equal outcomes"-Paul Ryan

wheelhorse

Here near Nashville,TN I am stuck with the Vandy game on Fox.

Hot_Town_Hog

The Vandy game is listed on Dish for Fox Sports South in Arkansas as well. This is the channel the Georgia game was on a couple of weeks ago. There is a replay showing at around 9:00 and it shows to be available on ESPN Fullcourt. I am not convinced yet that it will be available on any of the Dish Fox Sports channels.

HogBaptist

Quote from: Hot_Town_Hog on February 07, 2008, 10:07:00 am
The Vandy game is listed on Dish for Fox Sports South in Arkansas as well. This is the channel the Georgia game was on a couple of weeks ago. There is a replay showing at around 9:00 and it shows to be available on ESPN Fullcourt. I am not convinced yet that it will be available on any of the Dish Fox Sports channels.

Dish will not be covering the Arkansas game on Saturday.  This is due to the overwhelming amount of calls put in by people in Arkansas over the SuperBowl.  Great job guys....

Table Rocker

Quote from: BrooklynRoss on February 06, 2008, 07:53:09 pm
(rimshot)

ross you going to the mad hatter to watch the game? according to the NY alumni site they will have the game on TV

monticello_hog

onj direct tv the game is on sports south ch. 631

Hot_Town_Hog

Quote from: HogBaptist on February 07, 2008, 11:15:58 am
Dish will not be covering the Arkansas game on Saturday.  This is due to the overwhelming amount of calls put in by people in Arkansas over the SuperBowl.  Great job guys....

Not sure why I am wasting my time, but that is a ridiculus comment. I don't know who may or may not have complained about the Super Bowl, but that has nothing to do with this. We watched the Super Bowl (and pre-game) all day on Sunday without any interruption on Dish.

East Clintwood

Go to foxsports.com and  down on the lower left put in your zip code and select your provider and it will give a schedule for your area. 

Comcast lists womens BB, Calif at Oregon for us here in LR/NLR but Fox lists the Ark/Miss game at 4:00.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

Arkiebrian

Quote from: East Clintwood on February 09, 2008, 02:32:07 am
Go to foxsports.com and  down on the lower left put in your zip code and select your provider and it will give a schedule for your area. 

Comcast lists womens BB, Calif at Oregon for us here in LR/NLR but Fox lists the Ark/Miss game at 4:00.
Thanks for that.  According to that the game will not be shown on Cox in Fort Smith.

HogBaptist

Quote from: Hot_Town_Hog on February 07, 2008, 04:20:05 pm
Not sure why I am wasting my time, but that is a ridiculus comment. I don't know who may or may not have complained about the Super Bowl, but that has nothing to do with this. We watched the Super Bowl (and pre-game) all day on Sunday without any interruption on Dish.

wow....it was a joke.  some of you guys need to take the mouse out of your rear.

bosshawg38

Quote from: East Clintwood on February 09, 2008, 02:32:07 am

I did that for Conway and it still shows nothing as far as the Arkansas game. Anything else to do? I will absolutely go crazy if I can't see this game. Is there anywhere around here I could view the game?

Arkiebrian

Correction...

My mother, rabid Hogs fan, called Cox and the game IS on channel 53, Fox Sports SW.  Schedule says something different.  It didn't come up on foxsports.com, either.

golfjam

plain ole Sports South in the Memphis area......channel 52 on Crapcast
golf
It's Evolution Baby!

hogfan446

So, if we have DirecTV we are screwed again?  It is scheduled on a channel called South Sports and also on ESPN Full court, but not any of the Fox channels (which you must subscribe to anyway unless it is on FSSW).

Oliver

Quote from: Arkiebrian on February 09, 2008, 12:31:17 pm
Correction...

My mother, rabid Hogs fan, called Cox and the game IS on channel 53, Fox Sports SW.  Schedule says something different.  It didn't come up on foxsports.com, either.

Maybe if you live in Arkansas.  If you live in Oklahoma, like I do, you will be watching Women's College Basketball on Fox Sports Southwest.

HogHillbilly

I don't think those of us on Dish are gonna be that lucky..................

Radio here I come again..................
Pain heals.......Chicks dig scars.......Glory lasts forever.......GHG

kibster

If you can not find it on TV, it is going to be on ESPN360.com.   I am afraid that is where I may have to watch it here in Conway.
Electronic communities build nothing. You wind up with nothing. We are dancing animals. How beautiful it is to get up and go out and do something. We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different. - Kurt Vonnegut

RhodeHog

Quote from: kibster on February 09, 2008, 01:44:59 pm
If you can not find it on TV, it is going to be on ESPN360.com.   I am afraid that is where I may have to watch it here in Conway.

Thanks for that.  I suppose that's what I'll be doing as well...it looks like Dishnetwork isn't going to carry it.

HogHillbilly

If you can not find it on TV, it is going to be on ESPN360.com.   I am afraid that is where I may have to watch it here in Conway.

How much is that gonna cost ?

RhodeHog

Quote from: HogHillbilly on February 09, 2008, 02:04:48 pm

How much is that gonna cost ?

It's free...I'm watching Mizzou right now.

Arkiebrian

Quote from: Oliver Miller on February 09, 2008, 01:18:13 pm
Maybe if you live in Arkansas.  If you live in Oklahoma, like I do, you will be watching Women's College Basketball on Fox Sports Southwest.
Yes...my schedule says that too but the people at Cox said the Hogs would be on.

Arkiebrian

You only have ESPN360 access if your ISP has a deal worked out with ESPN.

olivebranchhog

if i live in dallas what do i do?
Sometimes it takes a loss to make us realize what's really important

Arkiebrian

Quote from: olivebranchhog on February 09, 2008, 02:19:12 pm
if i live in dallas what do i do?
If it's not on for free there's always ESPN Full Court PPV.

RhodeHog

Quote from: Arkiebrian on February 09, 2008, 02:18:15 pm
You only have ESPN360 access if your ISP has a deal worked out with ESPN.

Really....is that why AT&T is pasted all over everything?  :)

olivebranchhog

i have all of the fsn's which one cud i catch it on?

RhodeHog

Arkiebrian

Quote from: RhodeHog on February 09, 2008, 02:21:00 pm
Really....is that why AT&T is pasted all over everything?  :)
Probably...

olivebranchhog

krowe121253

Don't bother subscribing to ESPN Fullcourt if you are on Dish network, because it is still blacked out and you will have wasted your money unless you can beg them into cancelling it, like I did.

HogSophist

Channel 27 in fay on cox cable
signature removed by Hogville staff. (but Erie's quote revived because I missed it)

In an era where there are over $70 trillion in future obligations, beyond the debt,   taking up practices in budgeting that are tantamount to saying 'And then in 2040, a magic dragon will sh*tpoopy $100 trillion and fix our problems'  simply isn't wise. --ErieHog

Peppa Pig

No DirecTV.  I ordered the sports package just for this game and it's blacked out.  On the phone with DTV right now chewing them out.

hawgs34

On Dish it says SUN will replay the game at 9:00 tonight.  Can't find it anywhere right now.

RhodeHog

These government blackout rules are so freakin' stupid!

RazorbackRay

If you have AT&T DSL(sure several others have agreements also), you can go to www.espn360.com and watch it live on the internet.  Playing end of Florida game now, then breaking over to the Arkansas game...

Ray Piggers

FSN channel 27 for those on COX in NWA!

Weems needs to come around!
I'm basically Darkwing Duck

RhodeHog

Quote from: RazorbackRay on February 09, 2008, 05:17:39 pm
If you have AT&T DSL(sure several others have agreements also), you can go to www.espn360.com and watch it live on the internet.  Playing end of Florida game now, then breaking over to the Arkansas game...

Yep...thank goodness for the internets!  :)

98hogs

Quote from: hawgs34 on February 09, 2008, 05:15:58 pm
On Dish it says SUN will replay the game at 9:00 tonight.  Can't find it anywhere right now.

What dish channel will the replay be on?

RazorbackRay

I had heard of espn360 before, but never really paid attention to what it was...just like watching on regular TV!  MUCH better than listening on the radio!!!

Peppa Pig

Quote from: poohpig on February 09, 2008, 05:11:26 pm
No DirecTV.  I ordered the sports package just for this game and it's blacked out.  On the phone with DTV right now chewing them out.

Still don't have the game but I did get credited back for the Sports package and also a $10 programming credit per month for the next 12 months.  Those DTV guys will give you anything if you act upset.

HogHillbilly

Quote from: 98hogs on February 09, 2008, 05:25:01 pm

Ditto.................I don't see anything that says that

Spiral_cut

Quote from: HogBaptist on February 07, 2008, 11:15:58 am
Yhank you for pulling this fact out of you a$$.

hawgs34

Quote from: 98hogs on February 09, 2008, 05:25:01 pm

Fox Sports Package has SUN at channel 422.