Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Player Descriptions With Comparisons

Started by SooiecidetillNuttgone, February 07, 2017, 12:57:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Would someone/people give a brief description of the players in this year's (2017) class?

I'm looking for stuff like:  Runs low to the ground, more elusiveness than speed, with good power.  Will punish for the extra yard and a half, creating contact.
Will remind you of Alex Collins.

I'm wanting this for me to get a decent idea of what's coming in as well as to create some discussion.

Thanks in advance to you recruiting gurus.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

NoogaHog

I think what you are looking for is stickied at the top of the MMQB board. Not sure how to post a link, though.
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

oldfart

tomhog used to do this extremely well but i think in recent years his work has precluded him doing this...  he did a great job and was very on-spot..  would love to see something like this again

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: oldfart on February 07, 2017, 05:33:32 pm
tomhog used to do this extremely well but i think in recent years his work has precluded him doing this...  he did a great job and was very on-spot..  would love to see something like this again

Obviously I would too.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

NoogaHog

Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

bennyl08

Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse