Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone know how Chase Hayden's been doing?

Started by HogMantheIntruder, September 14, 2016, 11:05:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HogMantheIntruder

I've been trying to find his stats for the past two games, but all I can find is school's record (2-2). I know he killed it in Week 1 and struggled Week 2. Anyone know what he's done since?
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

Memhogs

I live in Memphis and his school scrimmaged mine and word on the street is that we held him down pretty well, that is if they played him a lot in that scrimmage.
Thats why they make chocolate and Vanilla, some folks like chocolate, and everyone else has bad taste.

Richard Davenport

Richard Davenport ‏@ArRecruitingGuy  Sep 10
Arkansas RB commitment @Chase_Hayden2 had 18 Carries for 106 yards, 1 TD and a reception for 31 yard score.

FiveIronFrenzy

Quote from: Richard Davenport on September 14, 2016, 11:40:18 am
Richard Davenport ‏@ArRecruitingGuy  Sep 10
Arkansas RB commitment @Chase_Hayden2 had 18 Carries for 106 yards, 1 TD and a reception for 31 yard score.

He'll have ups and downs this year but I wouldn't read much in to it.  As they play opponents with similar lines, he'll put up video game numbers.  When they are over-matched at the line of scrimmage it will look like he is struggling. 

Here is their roster:  http://www.sgis.org/page.cfm?p=188&teamID=2&display=Roster
#55, 51, 50, 70 and 63 are the linemen he is running behind. 

Richard Davenport

Quote from: FiveIronFrenzy on September 14, 2016, 12:24:22 pm
He'll have ups and downs this year but I wouldn't read much in to it.  As they play opponents with similar lines, he'll put up video game numbers.  When they are over-matched at the line of scrimmage it will look like he is struggling. 

Here is their roster:  http://www.sgis.org/page.cfm?p=188&teamID=2&display=Roster

I saw enough at The Opening to know he's a very good commitment for the Hogs. He reminds me of Alex because of his ability to make the defender look bad in the open field.

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: FiveIronFrenzy on September 14, 2016, 12:24:22 pm

Wow, that's one tiny OL. That makes his numbers even more impressive. I LOVE this class!
   -Harry Solomon

ricepig

Quote from: Richard Davenport on September 14, 2016, 01:25:35 pm
I saw enough at The Opening to know he's a very good commitment for the Hogs. He reminds me of Alex because of his ability to make the defender look bad in the open field.

Fans get caught up in stats, I guess we should have signed that kid from Winslow years ago.......

PorkBilly

I also live in Memphis. St George's played the two top private schools in Briarcrest and Lausanne. Both keyed on him and shut them down. Both opponents far outweighed StG and played much faster. Nevertheless he stands out among  all the players on the field. Don't let statistics guide you. Reminds me of larger Fred Talley or Oscar Malone.

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: PorkBilly on September 14, 2016, 03:41:19 pm
I also live in Memphis. St George's played the two top private schools in Briarcrest and Lausanne. Both keyed on him and shut them down. Both opponents far outweighed StG and played much faster. Nevertheless he stands out among  all the players on the field. Don't let statistics guide you. Reminds me of larger Fred Talley or Oscar Malone.
I saw the size of the OL he's running behind. He's gotta be one tough kid. Can't wait to see him in a Razorback uniform.
   -Harry Solomon

jgphillips3

Quote from: Poppa Tart on September 15, 2016, 02:22:03 am
I saw the size of the OL he's running behind. He's gotta be one tough kid. Can't wait to see him in a Razorback uniform.

He'looked probably weep with joy the first time he gets behind our line after running behind that small line in high school.

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: ricepig on September 14, 2016, 01:33:32 pm
Fans get caught up in stats, I guess we should have signed that kid from Winslow years ago.......
What's wrong with following your favorite recruit's stats? I'm 100% sold on Chase, and that's not going to change. I'm not trying to see if he's worthy, but I do enjoy hearing about how our future stars  are doing. You're not going to convince me that you didn't also get warm-fuzzies when he went for 240 in his first game this season.
   -Harry Solomon

ricepig

Quote from: Poppa Tart on September 16, 2016, 10:28:42 am
What's wrong with following your favorite recruit's stats? I'm 100% sold on Chase, and that's not going to change. I'm not trying to see if he's worthy, but I do enjoy hearing about how our future stars  are doing. You're not going to convince me that you didn't also get warm-fuzzies when he went for 240 in his first game this season.

Nope, because I watch a lot of high school football and everything is relative. I go on offers, not stars or stats. The remark on stats goes back to the kid from Winslow, or wherever that put up 600+ yards of rushing one night, again, it's all relative to the competition they are facing, and their own team's abilities.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: Richard Davenport on September 14, 2016, 01:25:35 pm
RD I was reading thread from the bottom up, and before I got to this post I was just thinking, what I saw from the opening, was all I needed and I didn't see near as much as you did LOL!

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

sickboy

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol