Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

That is the best 41-9 loss I have ever experienced!

Started by RedSkiesAtNightHog, October 14, 2017, 09:43:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RedSkiesAtNightHog

Quote from: hogcard1964 on October 15, 2017, 05:12:55 pm
You're right.  I stand corrected. 

I saw them twice eons ago.

They are still together with all of the original members from the early 80's.  I saw them again last year at the Granada Theater in Dallas.  Great show! 

hogcard1964

Quote from: RedSkiesAtNightHog on October 15, 2017, 05:17:26 pm
They are still together with all of the original members from the early 80's.  I saw them again last year at the Granada Theater in Dallas.  Great show!

I liked them.  Cy was cool.

I saw them open for The Moody Blues in like 85 or 86 and then I saw them on their own off Walkabout.

TheJoeyBucketz

Quote from: Hayduke on October 15, 2017, 03:25:28 pm
Most cuckoldy thread I've ever encountered.
Best first post in the history of the 'ville.
Dominic Fletcher following his homerun against Texas Tech in Omaha, "I thought they said this park was big?!"

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: RedSkiesAtNightHog on October 15, 2017, 05:17:26 pm

I was there. I hope you weren't one of the 2 guys up front who were singing every word with Cy at the top of their lungs. The Granada is my favorite music venue.

I like how this thread migrated from Hogs-Tide to The Fixx and kidney stones. (With the best being The Fixx.)
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

RedSkiesAtNightHog

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on October 15, 2017, 06:31:21 pm
I was there. I hope you weren't one of the 2 guys up front who were singing every word with Cy at the top of their lungs. The Granada is my favorite music venue.

I like how this thread migrated from Hogs-Tide to The Fixx and kidney stones. (With the best being The Fixx.)

Nope, those tickets were sold out before I got mine!  Yes, I agree with you about how this thread has progressed.  My original post was just looking for a little, "Sunshine In The Shade"!

HoggyCat

Quote from: RedSkiesAtNightHog on October 14, 2017, 09:59:21 pm
Why should I fear Ole Miss?  We have beaten them 3 times in a row with Bret Bielema as our Head Coach!

Because there's no Freeze there.  Just like no Lester for LSU last year.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.