Started by Richard Davenport, May 08, 2017, 10:56:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PorkRinds

phadedhawg

OLDHOG

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: OLDHOG on May 09, 2017, 01:08:48 pm
Yes, they are uncommon.
I suspect that a lot of programs may in one way, shape or form describe their kids in similar words. However, when you look at the actual ACTIONS of the kids on the Hill you quickly come to understand that it's the kids on the Hogs prove it literally every day. Not sure there are many caring parents out there who don't recognize and appreciate that.

BTW I absolutely LOVE how this staff has a knack for identifying kids early when it comes to excellent talent. Ford is a latest in that line.

Richard Davenport

You don't necessarily have to know RWIII to respect him. You can see how he handles himself and tell he's a special young man.

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on May 09, 2017, 01:51:15 pm
I suspect that a lot of programs may in one way, shape or form describe their kids in similar words. However, when you look at the actual ACTIONS of the kids on the Hill you quickly come to understand that it's the kids on the Hogs prove it literally every day. Not sure there are many caring parents out there who don't recognize and appreciate that.

BTW I absolutely LOVE how this staff has a knack for identifying kids early when it comes to excellent talent. Ford is a latest in that line.
Because of our recruiting disadvantages, Arkansas has to have something to set us apart. When CBP was here, it was the high octane offense. With CBB, I feel like it's the family atmosphere, the emphasis on academics and maturity in all areas of life, along with the type of young men they will be around. It takes time and a lot of effort to develop this reputation, but I believe that's why we are starting to see the recent uptick in recruiting. Now we just have to show results on the field, and that snowball is going to start rolling like we haven't seen in a long time.
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon