Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

To the Powers That Be

Started by Peter Porker, April 21, 2017, 12:56:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Porker

April 21, 2017, 12:56:28 pm Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 02:29:00 pm by Peter Porker
Since the Dim-Gaze isn't free and SEC Country is, how about reaching out to their Arkansas recruiting writer about joining Hogville and being the new recruiting guy? No offense, Richard, but this place is a little slow since the whole hog switch.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

RagingHawgOn

lumphog

sage_dragoon

Go to site settings on your phones chrome browser and turn off cookies...voila...free wholehogsports articles.
XBox360 - SageDragoon79

Oklahawg

Recruiting articles on WHS tend to be free. Richard posts a lot of tidbits here. I think we are good.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

southeasthog

Quote from: Oklahawg on April 21, 2017, 02:13:10 pm
Recruiting articles on WHS tend to be free. Richard posts a lot of tidbits here. I think we are good.
He links a lot on his twitter page also. I don't have an account but you don't need one to see it. You might have to answer a survey question every now and then. Small price to pay IMO.

ricepig

Quote from: Oklahawg on April 21, 2017, 02:13:10 pm
JB posts most of SEC Country's articles on here these days, and I'm sure they want clicks on their site, not Lanny's, haha.