Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Byron Hanspard is quite an athelete

Started by staffhog, March 25, 2017, 06:10:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

staffhog

I met Byron Hanspard today at Jesuit Sheaner Relays in Dallas.  What an impressive youngster.  He is really looking forward to being a Hog and likes what the program has to offer.

Just a junior and he jumped 6ft 6in today.  He is every bit 6'1" and looks heavier than 188.  It will be exciting to see what he develops into by the time he gets to The Hill.

His little brother was with him and he looks the part as well.  He is a slot receiver for DeSoto.  That family has the genes, for sure.

Pig in the Pokey

lil bro is OU lock. too bad. he is fast af.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Mike_e

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on March 25, 2017, 09:51:07 pm
lil bro is OU lock. too bad. he is fast af.

Pappy Time is capricious.  Maybe big bro coming here and doing great things will start a 'family' tradition.
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Mike_e on March 26, 2017, 08:06:32 am
Pappy Time is capricious.  Maybe big bro coming here and doing great things will start a 'family' tradition.
would be nice! Lil bros Hanspard and Williams need to get in dat pipeline. Maybe they can start carpooling to the games.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

staffhog

L'il brother is a sharp youngster, as well.  Both well grounded and genuine inspiration to speak with.  BTW, I did emphasize SEC and the chance to make his mark there.  I think we have a chance, especailly consifering big bro will be there and he will get to experience game day in Fayetteville.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: staffhog on March 26, 2017, 12:11:35 pm
L'il brother is a sharp youngster, as well.  Both well grounded and genuine inspiration to speak with.  BTW, I did emphasize SEC and the chance to make his mark there.  I think we have a chance, especailly consifering big bro will be there and he will get to experience game day in Fayetteville.
im loving our texas recruiting lately. FINALLY

Mike_e

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on March 26, 2017, 12:14:38 pm
im loving our texas recruiting lately. FINALLY

I'm thinking that if we can keep some consistency in the coaching department things will only get better.
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!