Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

North Little Rock Basketball Staff

Started by -Blu, September 13, 2013, 04:11:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

-Blu

Anybody know our staff's relationship with the NLR staff?  They seem to be setting up a basketball powerhouse will all the talent they have, all of their starting five should be D1 prospects.  I know so far we got Anton Beard, but what are our chances with the rest of the team, preferably Kevaughn Allen (2015), KJ Hill (2015), and Adrian Moore (2016).

UNCLE BACK

Bentonville has 2 tenth graders who will also be D1 and maybe 3. Obviously 1 of them is Monk...

Smithian

Quote from: -Blu on September 13, 2013, 04:11:04 pm
Anybody know our staff's relationship with the NLR staff?  They seem to be setting up a basketball powerhouse will all the talent they have, all of their starting five should be D1 prospects.  I know so far we got Anton Beard, but what are our chances with the rest of the team, preferably Kevaughn Allen (2015), KJ Hill (2015), and Adrian Moore (2016).
I'm sure the staff has a good relationship, but the more important thing is the Hogs winning enough to give those players a top instate program to play for.

nwahogfan1

I hope Van Buren has a 6'9 soph who will be div 1 talent.

yraciv

Quote from: UNCLE BACK on September 13, 2013, 04:15:53 pm
Bentonville has 2 tenth graders who will also be D1 and maybe 3. Obviously 1 of them is Monk...

Who are they? What does Bentonville's roster look like with Monk in the picture? I know they had a pretty good PG last year and Smith graduated.