Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Congratulations to Kareem Reid, Manny Watkins, and Trey Thompson

Started by Hawg Red, April 27, 2017, 12:14:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsanity

People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

k.c.hawg

Congratulations to 3 guys that used intercollegiate athletics to accomplish one of life's great goals. Especially proud to see Kareem come back and get that degree!!

Nolan took his share of bashing over not graduating players. It is good to see a good number of them coming back and getting it done!!
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

King Kong

I love that MA has been able help get some of these guys back to finish and get there degrees.

Like Mayberry and Reid to sure. Not an MA guy but Ronnie Brewer has also got his degree in recent years

I could be wrong but I also believe we get a small APR bump for players that come back and finish there degree

FineAsSwine

Great achievement. This is supposed to be what it's all about.
Hogs up! Covid down!

Razorod

Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

daBoar

poloprince

$PoLoPrInCe$

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

HognitiveDissonance

I had no idea Reid was back pursuing his degree. Props to him.

Is he still playing ball somewhere also?

Arazorbackguy1

Greatest achievement of my life.  I can only imagine what he's thinking right now.
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

NWAHog479

Quote from: HognitiveDissonance on April 28, 2017, 10:53:39 pm
I had no idea Reid was back pursuing his degree. Props to him.

Is he still playing ball somewhere also?

Fayetteville Athletic Club... He's living in Springdale working on becoming a coach