Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ian Steere appears to be headed to NCState ...

Started by Kevin McPherson, September 27, 2017, 08:46:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin McPherson

No announcement, but he told me he'll visit NCState this weekend, then announce his commitment on Friday of next week (Oct. 6) ... given that he's already visited the home-state Wolfpack once prior to this weekend's OV coupled with his recent comments that he wants to play close to home, then throw in the fact that his other two visits were Creighton (he just de-committed from there) and Louisville (that program was blown to smitherines today!) ... it seems likely that he's headed to NCState.

HardingHog

Mildly disappointing, but it makes sense. As soon as he said he wanted to be closer to home NC State was the logical choice based on previous interest. However, we've been all over Chaney and some other good players since he committed to Creighton that I'm not going to play the "what if" game with Steere and act like we were bad recruiters or anything

Kevin McPherson

As expected, Ian Steere committed to NCState today.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Kevin McPherson on October 06, 2017, 02:47:19 pm
As expected, Ian Steere committed to NCState today.

Well, you called it. Good luck to him.
Hogs up! Covid down!

mhuff

Razorod

I like what NC State is doing under Keatts. I believe he will prove to be a good hire.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

Kevin McPherson

Steere was my favorite out-of-state big that the Hogs offered, but I like Reggie Chaney a lot and think he'd be a great get for Arkansas.

Hawg Red

Quote from: Razorod on October 06, 2017, 04:05:12 pm
I like what NC State is doing under Keatts. I believe he will prove to be a good hire.