Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Started by IronHogFan, June 15, 2011, 09:23:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

IronHogFan

Hey Everyone! I'm a new member here on Hogville! HUGE Hog Fan. Enjoy all the major sports but also like to hear about the lesser sports like track, golf, tennis, swimming, etc. I went to the U of A from 04-08 and was a member of the Razorback Marching Band. If there is anything else you would like to know! I will be happy to answer it for you!

-IHF

old hog

Welcome to Hogville. Best Razorback website out there.

IronHogFan

Quote from: old hog on June 15, 2011, 10:09:25 am
Welcome to Hogville. Best Razorback website out there.

Thanks for the Welcome!! I have heard really good things about Hogville and decided after on the ESPN boards for a good while to come give it a shot! Can't wait to get going!

-IHF

autohog

Welcome to Hogville!!!!

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

BigPapaHawg

Welcome to Hogville!

WPS!!!!!!!
WOO PIG

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Welcome to Hogville......

I currently have 2 nieces in the Razorback Band, also their mother and one of my sisters was in the band in the 70's and 80's.....

WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

IronHogFan

Quote from: Thunderhog Jr on June 16, 2011, 06:04:52 pm

Welcome to Hogville......

I currently have 2 nieces in the Razorback Band, also their mother and one of my sisters was in the band in the 70's and 80's.....

Cool! The RMB is a great organization to be part. VERY time consuming but LOTS of fun! And there is NO feeling like marching out of the tunnel on game day to 72,000 SCREAMING fans!! Adrenaline rush is crazy! So much fun! I miss playing in the band and playing on game days!!

old hog

Best seats in the house. Always enjoyed watching the band.

uaspiderman

Welcome to Hogville! WPS!

cmfrtblynumb

The Houston Nutt error is finally over!