Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Newbie Member

Started by ChemEHawg, May 20, 2011, 11:55:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ChemEHawg

Graduated '09 and ended up in OH. Sugar bowl was hard to swallow with all the Suckeye fans around me.  :puke:
Thanks for all the info.  Will probably stick to one of the places close to the hotel so that if I have a few too many I can stagger back.  Nothing better than your kids seeing you drunk.  I don't look at it as a bad example but rather a cautionary tale.<br /><br />-Dwight_K_Shrute<br /><br />I can't wait to have kids...

jbcarol

What goes around, comes around...

Where are you working, the liquid laundry detergent plant?
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Just remind them they had to play ineligible players to win.......and still almost lost..

Welcome to Hogville........

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

jbcarol

We can can't scoop and score behind the keyboard but we can deliver a healthy dose of shaudenfraude as their fans continue to try to minimize, rationalize, and deflect the cesspool they are.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

old hog

autohog

Welcome to Hogville!!!!

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

sportsfreak4

ChemEHawg

Quote from: jbcarol on May 20, 2011, 12:02:00 pm
What goes around, comes around...

Where are you working, the liquid laundry detergent plant?

I work on the specialty chemicals side of the refinery in Lima. Are you familiar with the area?

Got screamed at for wearing my Razorback gear by a few drunk fans watching the Sugar Bowl at the K of C up here. It was not a glamorous side of Buckeye fans...
Thanks for all the info.  Will probably stick to one of the places close to the hotel so that if I have a few too many I can stagger back.  Nothing better than your kids seeing you drunk.  I don't look at it as a bad example but rather a cautionary tale.<br /><br />-Dwight_K_Shrute<br /><br />I can't wait to have kids...

jbcarol

Quote from: ChemEHawg on May 26, 2011, 01:57:57 pm
I work on the specialty chemicals side of the refinery in Lima. Are you familiar with the area?

Got screamed at for wearing my Razorback gear by a few drunk fans watching the Sugar Bowl at the K of C up here. It was not a glamorous side of Buckeye fans...

We were in Columbus about a week before the Yahoo! Sports article came out. The oversigning guy from OSU talks about SEC oversigning being a racist practice.

On Columbus news there was a cross burning and I don't want to repeat what they did to the guy they knocked off his bike.  And then the hostage situation...

I was glad to get outta there.

BigPapaHawg

Welcome to Hogville!

WPS!!!!!!
WOO PIG

ChemEHawg

Quote from: jbcarol on May 26, 2011, 02:08:33 pm
We were in Columbus about a week before the Yahoo! Sports article came out. The oversigning guy from OSU talks about SEC oversigning being a racist practice.

On Columbus news there was a cross burning and I don't want to repeat what they did to the guy they knocked off his bike.  And then the hostage situation...

I was glad to get outta there.

I attended the Mich game in Columbus this past fall and it was a mess. The beer was freezing in our cups, everyone was blacked-out drunk, screaming and cussing at little kids...it was pretty bad. However, later on that night I had them all watch us beat LSU with me. Got a hog call started in NYOH's bar and grill just off campus. Then they realized they had to play us in the Sugar Bowl. haha C'est la vie....

old hog

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Hey Super

OH-10 against the SEC is what they should be  :puke:
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

jbcarol

and are after an epic summer vacation

theFlyingHog

HillbillyHog88

"You'll be able to spit nails kid. Like the guy says, you're gonna eat lightning and you're gonna crap thunder. You're gonna become a very dangerous person."

johnny cash

Welcome to hogville get any tattoos while in Ohio here thats the place.

uaspiderman

Welcome to Hogville! WPS!

cmfrtblynumb

The Houston Nutt error is finally over!