Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Curtis?

Started by jsimpso3, January 10, 2008, 06:45:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jsimpso3

i have read a few posts here today that imply that curtis has committed to ok state ???
i can't find a thread or any info about it, can someone point me in the right direction

grayhawg

jsimpso3

gotcha, thanks

that would not be a wise move for him in my opinion(even if he doesn't come to ar)

jep_hog_fan

Just checked the committment list on Hawgsports, still there.

ArKan5a5 KiD

Just heard D on DTS a min ago and he said he's still committed to Arkansas and was talking about how he liked Petrino's spread offense and how he's going to fit into it. But said he's taking visits to Tenn and Ole Miss just for fun.

jsimpso3

that is great news
we need this kid for so many reasons

hawgwash

Someone, not sure who, was on Sports Rap and said they had talked to Curtis and Curtis told him he could make it known he is committed to Arkansas.

ArKan5a5 KiD

Thats also very good to hear! We can really use this kid! I believe he is the real deal!

jsimpso3

you might think i'm nuts or a homer, but he reminds me of reggie bush

ArKan5a5 KiD

I've made that comparison about him more then once. He honestly can do it all just like Reggie. He can run, catch, return kicks, and punts.

Doggtown31LCC

i think he's the real deal, and will be all SEC his soph year.
L. Courtney Click
Winthrop Wolves #1
Superman wears Joe Adams pajamas

cfhogs

Quote from: jsimpso3 on January 10, 2008, 08:06:12 pm
you might think i'm nuts or a homer, but he reminds me of reggie bush

nope...ive seen him play...he is a stud...had close to 100 yds on his first two carries

want2be

Quote from: thalilcrzydawg on January 10, 2008, 07:51:11 pm
Just heard D on DTS a min ago and he said he's still committed to Arkansas and was talking about how he liked Petrino's spread offense and how he's going to fit into it. But said he's taking visits to Tenn and Ole Miss just for fun.

He did not even mention Ok State

Hugehogsfan

where is stunna?  He would have the best info!

VenturaHog

Quote from: Hugehogsfan on January 10, 2008, 08:47:04 pm
where is stunna?  He would have the best info!

Curtis is from Camden, not Warren.

ArKan5a5 KiD

He's already visited OKState i believe so i guess thats why he didnt mention that he was going to visit them. He said Tenn this weekend, then Ark, and then Ole Miss and Rick Shaffer told him he needed to cancel those visits!