Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DB from helena who has been clocked at .4.28 for the 09 class

Started by kobe24, January 10, 2008, 01:48:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kobe24

does any one know anything about him i saw him play AT THE 7on7 shootout an saw him get 2 picks against cruz williams he even looks like a DB

Nate-Hawg

What's funny is that while reading your post, I didn't automaticly see the image of a big tall fence with a HUGE gaping hole in it as usual. That alone makes me excited about the future of the Razorbacks. I'm sure if he runs 4.28 BP won't let him get away. Especially if he has until 09 to work on him.

kobe24

jpenrod1

Was that a Laser time or stopwatch. Stopwatches can be off quite a bit. If this is a legit time he is probably one of the top 5 fastest people in the country.

kobe24

stop watch is what his coach told me he said he run a consistant 4.34  he said it was just one of those days he ran fast and the slowest he has ever seen him run was 4.37 thats still fast

Nutts and Bolts

A new era has begun in Fayetteville

kobe24

blueshog2001

If his fourty is whay you say and he is that tall, we need to offer him now. I hope he has that always wanted to be a hog attitude.

The real Hogules

He isn't listed on the Scout site as of yet, but with speed and size like that should be soon.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

kobe24

his coach told me the other day that he has receive letters from alabama ,olepiss memphis texastech andthe hogs   the hogs have sent the most

Torqued pork

Adam Stokes

Quote from: kobe24 on January 10, 2008, 03:15:46 pm
his coach told me the other day that he has receive letters from alabama ,olepiss memphis texastech and the hogs have sent the most

I like the bolded part.  Just need to make sure Ole' Nutty doesn't get his filthy hands on him.  How long has the university been recruiting him?

COCHISE

Quote from: DeltaBoy on January 10, 2008, 03:12:46 pm
nothing like that Delta SPEED!
He's been running from those big-a$$ mosquitoes his whole life.. ;)

kobe24

PorkSoda

Quote from: ajs15razorman on January 10, 2008, 04:18:46 pm
I like the bolded part.  Just need to make sure Ole' Nutty doesn't get his filthy hands on him.  How long has the university been recruiting him?
Now that Text Messaging is out, Hootie won't be able to contact recruits.  He is too lazy to actually write letters or speak on the phone, much less visit their home.  He only offers schollies from his office.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

bythelake

Quote from: 870 RZR on January 10, 2008, 05:27:38 pm
He's been running from those big-a$$ mosquitoes his whole life.. ;)

+1 LMAO,  I grew up in Blytheville, but can only run about a 5.2 wind aided.  But yea, big mosquitos can make you run fast.