Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

We need a universal Hogvillian sign...

Started by OneTuskOverTheLine™, June 22, 2012, 08:08:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

OneTuskOverTheLine™

I live in Mississippi. I see Arkansas cars roll through all of the time. I wish we had some sort of hand signal or gesture between we fellow Hogvillians to let each other know we are not just brothers, (and sisters) but Hogvillians... I think it would be cool. I have no suggestions. I just think it would be cool...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

aar0n

I'll be the one pointing and laughing at people with Mississippi plates.

Killean

I give the "hogville is number one" sign a lot.. and a surprising number of people return it.
Everyone is born with the right to exist. When you become a Nazi you give up that right.

14erHog

Hold up a book with words...they can't read  ;D
We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer.
Zakk Wylde

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.
Thomas Jefferson

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
Ronald Reagan

Pork Twain

"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

14erHog

We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer.
Zakk Wylde

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.
Thomas Jefferson

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
Ronald Reagan

cosmodrum

Open mouth with crusty spittle around it?
Go away, batin'

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Obviously I will take the time to kick each of your asses individually as soon as you ID yourselves at the next tailgate.. ;)
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

bankssd

June 22, 2012, 10:26:55 pm #8 Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 11:22:24 am by bankssd
lol

HiggiePiggy

Just make sure you don't drive in the wrong area tossing up hand signals.........
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Oklahawg

This has "had to call a bailbondsman" written all over it.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Wildhog

Is there room in the budget for a hogville speakeasy?
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

PorkerOinker

"America promises equal opportunity, not equal outcomes"-Paul Ryan

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

longtimeHogfan

Upside down hook 'em whorns sign always worked for me.   ::hornsdown::
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

Hogfaniam

Quote from: longtimeHogfan on June 23, 2012, 08:12:46 am
Upside down hook 'em whorns sign always worked for me.   ::hornsdown::

That could mean anyone from the big 12
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

Wayne Watson

I have hundreds of bumper stickers with the logo that we have on the banner.  PM me for my address and all it will cost you is one postage stamp.  You can also pick one up at any tailgate this season.

Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

hogansas

Nah, no hand signs.  They get confusing.  In Texas, you can't tell if they are giving you the hook 'me sign or just telling you that you rock.  The first time I saw Oregon standing making the O, I thought Diamond Dallas Page had just come out of the tunnel.
"You can't trust every quote you read on the Internet." - Abraham Lincoln.

jcharkansas

Quote from: hogansas on June 23, 2012, 09:53:32 am
Nah, no hand signs.  They get confusing.  In Texas, you can't tell if they are giving you the hook 'me sign or just telling you that you rock.  The first time I saw Oregon standing making the O, I thought Diamond Dallas Page had just come out of the tunnel.
haha remember that dude.  Is he still wrestling

hogansas

Don't think so.  He has his own yoga instructional DVDs.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Wayne Watson on June 23, 2012, 09:33:16 am
I have hundreds of bumper stickers with the logo that we have on the banner.  PM me for my address and all it will cost you is one postage stamp.  You can also pick one up at any tailgate this season.

This will work fine.. How about a secret handshake..? I keed... I keed....

PorkerOinker

Quote from: hogansas on June 23, 2012, 09:53:32 am

Do people in Texas really go around telling each other they "Rock" so much that you can't tell the difference between that and the hook'em horns??????
"America promises equal opportunity, not equal outcomes"-Paul Ryan

greasy_corner

greasy_corner

How about showing your orange Cheetos fingers?  Should be "sign" enough.

Deepwoods

And if you're wrong...what are the consequences?

oldrazorband

Hands in typing position with Cheetos residue on them.

Wayne Watson

Quote from: greasy_corner on June 24, 2012, 12:32:49 am
How about showing your orange Cheetos fingers?  Should be "sign" enough.

I leave a half eaten Frito Pie on the dash.
We don't rent pigs

LL COOL HOG

Red Uniforms
Large group of men
Hand signs

You guys ever heard of piru? Doubt Bubba and Cletis would get confused to be part of the pirus.

ChitownHawg

Quote from: Hogfaniam on June 23, 2012, 08:51:32 am
That could mean anyone from the big 12

I think you underestimate the universal hatred for the Longhorns.   ;)
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

PonderinHog

How about one of you hair stylists come up with a Razormullet. ;D

Hogfaniam

Quote from: locusbug on June 24, 2012, 02:34:45 pm
I think you underestimate the universal hatred for the Longhorns.   ;)

Thats what i mean.  Anyone that gives that sign could be any of 15 or 20 teams, not just the hogs.

Wayne Watson

Just raise a hand and wiggle your fingers.  Problam solved.
We don't rent pigs

hogansas

Quote from: PorkerOinker on June 24, 2012, 12:27:27 am
Do people in Texas really go around telling each other they "Rock" so much that you can't tell the difference between that and the hook'em horns??????
Of course they do!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Wayne Watson on June 24, 2012, 04:21:11 pm
Just raise a hand and wiggle your fingers.  Problam solved.
that's about all we got, huh?
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Harley_Hawg

I like the idea of a universal tattoo for the Little Rock games.

ChitownHawg

Quote from: Ironman44 on June 24, 2012, 09:15:44 pm
I like the idea of a universal tattoo for the Little Rock games.

That guy needs to put that beer down. How many months pregnant is he?
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

Hogfaniam

Quote from: locusbug on June 26, 2012, 05:40:39 am
That guy needs to put that beer down. How many months pregnant is he?

It was just 2 cans when he first got the tat