Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If I were the Bears GM I would tell Benson he could sit out the year

Started by Hog Bounty Hunter, August 25, 2005, 10:11:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog Bounty Hunter

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-bears-benson&prov=ap&type=lgns

This guy is not as good as Cobbs, and he is still holding out. He is going to be a huge disappointment if he signs. He was a bad pick. Many tiimes when you see a guy hold out this long they get hurt the first game they actually play in.

Hawgzilla

Just your typical Texass athlete,thinking they are better than everyone else............Texass is so overrated........... :puke:

hawkeyefan17

I know this won't happen but if Benson does not sign could he sit out the year and go back into the draft or would the bears still hold his rights?

Maybe he wants to make sure he gets his money because he himself knows that he won't be that good so he wants to make sure he gets the money while he can.

Just a thought.

I think Benson will do fine, not great but he'll be good

Brett Hitman Hog

Unless Orton comes on they Bears are screwed for another year anyway, so it really won't matter if Benson is in or out.  Even though I'm a Packers fan, I still like Urlacher.  He is one tough dude, too bad he's stuck in Chicago.

Ben Steiger

Not if you believe what ESPN says.

They say the Packers and the Bears compete for last place in the NFC North.

Okay, Exhibit A...
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Brett Hitman Hog

Quote from: Ben Steiger on August 27, 2005, 07:32:51 pm
Not if you believe what ESPN says.

They say the Packers and the Bears compete for last place in the NFC North.

Okay, Exhibit A...
If they are fighting for the bottom of their division, would that mean they are screwed for another year?  I would think so. 

Porquemada

Quote from: hawkeyefan17 on August 26, 2005, 01:52:12 am
I know this won't happen but if Benson does not sign could he sit out the year and go back into the draft or would the bears still hold his rights?
I think he would just get his Daddy to get him traded to the NY Giants. Oh, wait, I'm thinking about another prick the Hogs played.