Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What do you guys think about McNabbs comments towards Favre?

Started by Amityvillehogger, August 02, 2005, 11:27:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Amityvillehogger

If you guys seen the interview w/ Stephen A. Smith and Donavan McNabb, McNabb said something to the extent that he thought Brett was wrong in the way he handled the holdout thing with Jovan Walker.  He said a few more things, but like always ESPN reports the story they want to cause the most controversy.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Big Papa Satan

Didn't see it, but I'd watch if someone cold-cocks Smith the way Jim Everett did to Jim Rome.

Porquemada

McNabb should stick to selling soup. Anyone with Turd owens on their squad has enough to worry about without getting into the Packers' soap operas.

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Porquemada

Quote from: Amityvillehogger on August 03, 2005, 10:30:31 pm
What did Everett do to Rome?  Guess i missed that. 
Everett tried to bitchslap Jim Rome because Rome insisted on referring to him as Chris Everett. Funny shiite.

toshortrock

Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

RebelliousHog

McNabb needs to worry about the Pheagles. The whole TO thing is gonna make their life "Le Miserable" this year.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci