Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Terrell Owens

Started by Amityvillehogger, July 20, 2005, 10:36:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Amityvillehogger

He was quoted today as saying that he really dont care what people think of him and is comparing hiself to jesus, saying that people didnt like him and threw stones at him.

This guy really needs to get over hiself and really doesnt need to compare his crappy being to the Father of All.
I really did side with this guy after he got hurt, but the last few months has really made me hate this guy. 
All he wants is money.  Just like most of todays superstars.  One of my favorite quotes was from Latrell Sprewell.  After a team offered him some umpteen million, he said thats a slap in the face, i have to feed my family.  LOL.  That was classic :D
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

#9man

he is the is the #1 stupid jerk face baby

Boared

He's got all the talent in the world and I doubt another team would want to put up w/ his BS. Wait, I forgot about the Raiders....

Broken Trigger

Jesus?  Give me a break, Terrell.  Hay-Zuse maybe, Jesus never. 

toshortrock

he;s an idiot,,bout to be down there with winslow
Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

razorprep

TO is a disgrace to air breathers

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Inigo Montoya

August 18, 2005, 01:01:10 pm #7 Last Edit: September 01, 2005, 08:21:37 am by Inigo Montoya
Perfect example of how money can't buy you love.

Jerry_Cantrell

T.O. stands for Too Oblivious

Inigo Montoya

If TO couldnt play football he would be in New Orleans right now looting WalMart.

94 Hawg

I can't stand him either, I wish they would trade him.  an embarrassment to the uniform and the game too.
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers