Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cowboy fan's

Started by mikeb, July 20, 2005, 11:12:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeb

Happy to be a Hog fan and happy to see some Cowboy fan's on this site.
all is well.....thanks again for the people behind HOGVILLE.NET

#9man

July 26, 2005, 08:31:31 pm #1 Last Edit: July 26, 2005, 08:33:12 pm by #9man
I ain't one a them COWGIRLS they SUCK

Big Papa Satan

Frick the haters. 

Hail to the Silver.

Hail to the Blue.

mikeb

Quote from: DR on July 27, 2005, 01:05:14 am
Frick the haters.

Hail to the Silver.

Hail to the Blue.
AMEN my brother from another mother

RebelliousHog

You mean "To Hell with the silver"
             and
               "To Hell with the blue"
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

#9man

Quote from: maintube on July 27, 2005, 02:51:53 pm
You mean "To Hell with the silver"
and
"To Hell with the blue"

yep.....

ReturnToDynasty?

I have great hopes for the Cowboys this year.  I wouldn't be surprised with a Super Bowl birth, for real.  Julius Jones is the MAN!

mikeb

Quote from: ReturnToDynasty? on August 05, 2005, 09:08:52 am
I have great hopes for the Cowboys this year.  I wouldn't be surprised with a Super Bowl birth, for real.  Julius Jones is the MAN!
I feel ya "HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS"

garagephilosopher

Someone say they like COWGIRLS?!

RebelliousHog

Super Bowl? NAHHHHHHHHHHHH. They ain't got enough yet to do that. Won't say they never will go again (I can hope, however), but not this year.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

toshortrock

they will give the eagles a run for their money this year
Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

RebelliousHog

Don't think so. Baring injuries or disruptions thank to TO the Eagles look pretty strong.

mikeb

Quote from: maintube on August 11, 2005, 10:23:16 am
Don't think so. Baring injuries or disruptions thank to TO the Eagles look pretty strong.
I guess you missed out the past few weeks on all the disruptions from T.O he won't be back to play for the egglets

mikeb

Quote from: RedRazor on August 11, 2005, 01:53:50 pm
Sad to know that in the weakest division in Pro Football that you have to hope that injuries or something like the TO ordeal will aid you in maybe sneaking by to win the sorriest division in football. Dang I am glad we are not like you
its not that i hope for injuries or T.O' s B.S. but shiiiiiit happens and if it helps my team then so be it.........and you may want to look at the coaches in that league and there backgrounds along with the players by far not the weekest division in the league so you need to get your facts straight my Friend

razorbacks1usa

theres 3 pro teams u either hate are love
the damn Yankees that i hate

the laker's which i hate

then theres Americas team the cowboy which i like

i have been a Dallas cowboys fan all my life
plus a razorback fan to

arkhogball

I think playoffs are a possibility, but super bowl is quite a stretch....  I hope you are right though.

mikeb

Quote from: RedRazor on August 11, 2005, 06:40:55 pm
Lets see there mikey...how many teams did that division put in the play offs last year? Uhhhh, are the facts straight now? How about the last three years? pleaasse, save your worship for someone that doesn't watch the sport.
last year is last year wasn't it you that said i shouldn't bring up the past success of the cowboys if you want you can go back to the other post and see that...........good day

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: RedRazor on August 11, 2005, 01:53:50 pm
Sad to know that in the weakest division in Pro Football that you have to hope that injuries or something like the TO ordeal will aid you in maybe sneaking by to win the sorriest division in football. Dang I am glad we are not like you

Yes, Green Bay is not like Dallas.  Not as good a program, not as good tradition, not as good fans.

And besides, sorriest division in football, Dallas doesn't play in the NFC West.  The NFC North is right behind the West as far as being pathetic is concerned.  .500 teams all around.

HOGKING

The Cowboys take the Eagles this year their time has come and gone

mikeb

Quote from: RedRazor on August 12, 2005, 03:53:25 pm
Ok...so last year you didn't have but one team in the play offs....so, thats the point then...rather on this topic it be past, present or past present....rotflmao...you could of done better than that..... :puke:
again my friend tell me what team has more superbowl, playoff and regular season wins of all time in the history of football......................................thank you and your done have a good day.

mikeb

Quote from: RedRazor on August 15, 2005, 12:33:56 pm
I will as soon as you tell me what team has the only 3 time NFL MVP and one who is going to be second only to Marino when he is done in every category
I never said Brett wasn't a stud and yes he will go down as being one the best if not the best to play thus far..........
I was simply trying to back my boys up and somebody already said in here somewhere you either love'em or hate'em. No one can take away the facts, stats and overall record.

mikeb

Quote from: RedRazor on August 15, 2005, 07:58:04 pm
Well Mikeb....if you can't take away stats from the Cowboys, then how can you take away stats from Brett? Weren't you one of the ones saying he should retire? But yet his stats show him for throwing 4k yards and 30+ TD's? I mean dude, if your stats are good enough for your Cowboys...then don't try to hide them for Favre? Capeche? Fair is fair
Quote from: mikeb on July 20, 2005, 11:12:02 am
Happy to be a Hog fan and happy to see some Cowboy fan's on this site.
all is well.....thanks again for the people behind HOGVILLE.NET
Again, I never said anything about brett.If you can't remember this was my original post it was intended for Cowboy Fans..........

mikeb

Nice thanks for the wake up call now I need another shower (cold) ;D..............................

Inigo Montoya

Honestly, I don't have any one team I root for in the NFL.  I just like to watch football.  But after those pics where do I sign up to be a Cowboy fan!!

;D

BigPapaHawg

I am and always will be a HOGS and COWBOYS fan, no matter what.
It looks to me like the Boys are about to give the NFC a run for the money this year. Count on it.
WOO PIG

GrizzledHogFan

I think they'll make make the playoffs.  A Super Bowl appearance? Wishful thinking...

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

BigPapaHawg

Quote from: #9man on July 26, 2005, 08:31:31 pm
I ain't one a them COWGIRLS they SUCK

OK, Just don't jump on the band wagon after this year!  F the haters!
WOO PIG

DOdom

1-0, next stop playoffs!  Thanks for those cheerleader shots. :up:

BigPapaHawg

Nice start of the season for the BOYS a big road win! Looks like we could be back in the playoffs this year!    ;D
WOO PIG

mikeb

Quote from: BigPapaHawg on September 12, 2005, 12:04:39 am
Nice start of the season for the BOYS a big road win! Looks like we could be back in the playoffs this year! ;D
Big Win Boy's!!!! Overall good weekend even though the NUTT SUCKS!!!