Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

question

Started by jackflash, January 21, 2018, 11:18:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jackflash

any one know how the visit went for Wilson, Alexander and Johnson

RaisinHog

Idk but it looks like we got more than one commit judging by tweets of the staff

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: RaisinHog on January 21, 2018, 12:13:24 pm
Idk but it looks like we got more than one commit judging by tweets of the staff

Sounds that way...
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

hawginbigd1

Quote from: RaisinHog on January 21, 2018, 12:13:24 pm
You know you can share those on HV right? :D

RaisinHog

I know some people can I don't have twitter I just go look at Richards lol

hawginbigd1

FWIW RD says no more commits today. :-\

hawginbigd1

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on January 21, 2018, 02:28:28 pm
FWIW RD says no more commits today. :-\
Then I keep reading and he says he changed his mind we could see another today, not sure how long ago he said it because time stamps on whole hog board are jacked up

Hopeful Hog

I know we got that linebacker Andrew Parker but does anyone know who the other one is?

ricepig

Quote from: Hopeful Hog on January 21, 2018, 02:34:53 pm
I know we got that linebacker Andrew Parker but does anyone know who the other one is?

There isn't a public one that I know of, or a private one. Only one visitor hasn't left yet, Brule leaves at 5 since he didn't arrive until Saturday.

Hopeful Hog

Quote from: ricepig on January 21, 2018, 02:37:58 pm
There isn't a public one that I know of, or a private one. Only one visitor hasn't left yet, Brule leaves at 5 since he didn't arrive until Saturday.

Oh ok. Thanks rice.

sickboy

Quote from: ricepig on January 21, 2018, 02:37:58 pm

hawginbigd1

So Scoota tweeted 1 down 2 to go after Parker committed.

Deductive reasoning: no updates on Alexander and Boyd as of yet, and Brule is still on campus who is a Rummel player, so maybe we are getting one of these 3?

Bubba's Bruisers

I think Parker was going to easily be the most likely commit, so no surprise there.  Will be interesting to see who the other is.  Or others.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

ricepig

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on January 21, 2018, 03:04:56 pm

Deductive reasoning: no updates on Alexander and Boyd as of yet, and Brule is still on campus who is a Rummel player, so maybe we are getting one of these 3?
Updates on both Boyd and Alexander, both enjoyed their trip. Boyd is taking his other visits, and Alexander has us leading. He "sees himself committing" within a week or two.

As to Scoota, it's twitter, it probably doesn't mean what we think, lol.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: ricepig on January 21, 2018, 03:09:38 pm
Updates on both Boyd and Alexander, both enjoyed their trip. Boyd is taking his other visits, and Alexander has us leading. He "sees himself committing" within a week or two.

As to Scoota, it's twitter, it probably doesn't mean what we think, lol.
You find Alexander and Boyd updates on another board? I haven't seen anything from RD or DD on them.

You may be right about Scoota but with RD retweeting it 5 hours ago I assumed it was related to Parker and recruiting

imtad16

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on January 21, 2018, 03:04:56 pm

There were 3 Louisiana guys visiting. Foucha, Brule, and Parker I read Scoota's tweet as 2 more Louisiana guys left to land.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: imtad16 on January 21, 2018, 03:27:50 pm
There were 3 Louisiana guys visiting. Foucha, Brule, and Parker I read Scoota's tweet as 2 more Louisiana guys left to land.

Probably so.  The other 2 have real options besides us.  They may take a while.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

ricepig

Looks like Alexander didn't wait a week or two, he's committed.

https://twitter.com/ctrealexander/status/955190611707072512

a0ashle

Alexander just committed via twitter...

https://twitter.com/ctrealexander/status/955190611707072512

Edit: I was a tad slow.

VirginiaHog

This 100%

hawginbigd1

Makes sense.

I see we got Alexander, I was wondering why RD had said nothing about him publicly, I thought that might be because news could still be made, I have still yet to see anything from him on Boyd also.