Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mike in Stuttgart should be Voice of Hogs, color or at least sideline reporter

Started by Rudy Baylor, January 16, 2018, 06:12:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rudy Baylor

Quote from: The NewEra on January 17, 2018, 09:26:32 am
Well, you know what they say about us crazy people.  We think we are the only sane ones and that everyone else is crazy.

:D

Hawgzinbowlz

Quote from: Rudy Baylor on January 17, 2018, 08:42:42 am
and with the news of stadium alcohol sales, that would be icing on the cake.

None of you, NONE OF YOU, can say you wouldn't be zeroed in on MFS while at the game, and waiting with every fiber of your being for his analysis to make it's way into your earphones.

Half of you would be making your way down toward the field barrier to get a high five from Mike. Some of you might yell something at him. Fine. Ratings! Ticket sales!

Lot's of blither/blather here... :puke:   :puke:   :puke:

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: Rudy Baylor on January 16, 2018, 06:12:33 pm
It's time to ask this question. This is actually an in-season question, but out of respect, I waited.

Mike in Stuttgart does not start his calls saying "Hey yall, yall doing okay?" and then waiting for Bo and Mike to respond that they're doing alright.

By the first 5 seconds, he's already made seven excellent points.

I'm going to proverbially "hang up and listen" to yall agreeing with me that Mike in Stuttgart's interview is over. He won. He's hired.

Which job?

Voice of the Razorbacks?

Color commentator?

Sideline reporter?

Oh, you mean that guy that comes on and I IMMEDIATELY turn the channel, and sometimes don't turn it back that day? 
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

synthartist69

Uncle Remus

Michael in Stuttgart has had many opportunities to have his moment in the sun.  He was personally invited by Justin Acri and the Zone to come on and practically host the show for the day.  They had made all of the arrangements, pushed it for days on the show, and were going to give him an opportunity to come on and "earn" a spot so to speak.  He completely blew them off and didn't show.  They banned him from the show for a calendar year and would not allow him back on the air.  Acri went off about how the sports radio business is about being in the right place at the right time and making the most of any opportunity that you are fortunate enough to get.  He went on to say that he was trying to give the guy his "big break" and that he practically pi$$ed it away.   I do not vote for him to do anything other than what he currently does in Stuttgart.

elksnort

Does he actually live in Stuttgart? Seems like I heard that he lives in Heber Springs. 
Dude has an excellent voice.

hawganatic

Quote from: elksnort on January 19, 2018, 12:48:27 pm
Dude has an excellent voice.

Having an excellent voice doesn't do much if that person can't speak intelligently.

Haven't heard the guy on the radio in years, but from what I can remember he was basically a contrarian for the sake of disagreement.  That's not speaking intelligently.

elksnort

Quote from: hawganatic on January 19, 2018, 01:20:34 pm
Having an excellent voice doesn't do much if that person can't speak intelligently.

Haven't heard the guy on the radio in years, but from what I can remember he was basically a contrarian for the sake of disagreement.  That's not speaking intelligently.
I think he might be shill, but this not make him unintelligent.

FATHAWG08

I love off season Football!!