Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NLI's received .... Please Post here

Started by BR, December 20, 2017, 07:27:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BR

"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

nwahogfan1

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on December 20, 2017, 08:29:27 am
We need the rest of those Yoakum boys to hit that fax machine.!!

That would be sweet.

SooieGeneris

Quote from: jgphillips3 on December 20, 2017, 11:06:33 am
So we have 5 known slots remaining.  Might pick up one on Friday.  Two legit 4 stars, two others that could/should be in Bishop and Ferrell based on skills and offers, a salty 3 star in Woods and two other solid 3 stars.  Good start.  I figure the 5 available slots could go up to maybe 8.  Long story short, once the DC is announced, we can put on the hard sell and hopefully pull in a few late gems.  If not, more schollies for a good 2019 class.

CM said in his presser that he expects 1-3 more to sign by Friday and 6-8 in Feb.
KJ Jefferson, one of only 2 QBs in UA history to go 2-0 in Bowl Games..

Mac attack: McAdoo & McGlothern co-winners of the Thorpe Award 2023?

ICEman

Quote from: SooieGeneris on December 20, 2017, 01:56:35 pm
CM said in his presser that he expects 1-3 more to sign by Friday and 6-8 in Feb.
I was thinking 10 - 12 total additional signees.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

BR

Quote from: SooieGeneris on December 20, 2017, 01:56:35 pm
Thank you for the Update.

BR

THANKS everyone for keeping this thread mostly on Topic today....

SooieGeneris

Quote from: Tim Harris on December 20, 2017, 10:04:57 am
Michael Woods is the only one that 247 has labeled as an early enrollee.

Nichols said on the radio that he was enrolling in Jan. also
KJ Jefferson, one of only 2 QBs in UA history to go 2-0 in Bowl Games..

Mac attack: McAdoo & McGlothern co-winners of the Thorpe Award 2023?

AirWarren

Quote from: HamIAm on December 20, 2017, 08:33:07 am
Because someone who doesn't follow recruiting daily will ask, "what about Bohanon?"

What about Bohanon?

PorkSoda

Quote from: hawgdavis on December 20, 2017, 08:41:53 am
Ya know I was thinking that the early signing period should be for early enrollees only  and that would clean this mess up. I don't think this is going to fly very long as its currently set up.
what mess is that?
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

BR

Trying to research unsigned players..  A couple of services have said over 80% of kids signed today....   Georgia was the big winner... Sam Pittman got 3 of the Top 10 O-line kids in the country.    Then they just flipped a 5 Star DB from Bama

Tuskya

I'm extremely happy to make it official," Noland said. "I would have signed the day I committed and I will now be a Razorback until the day I die. Very excited to be a part of two tremendous athletic programs and a terrific University." ~Connor Noland

(https://247sports.com/Bolt/From-Greenwood-to-Rome-to-Fayetteville-Greenwood-Bulldog-4-star-QB-Connor-Noland-is-an-Arkansas-Razorback-112511804)

BR

Tom Luginbill‏  Verified account @TomLuginbill
44 seconds ago

To give further context on #EarlySigningDay roughly 2,800 players will sign G5/P5 LOI's in a given class. By today we predict 1,900+ will be signed, another 500+ will be committed, but unsigned which only leaves around 400 players left to be signed. That's a small pool in January.

oldfart

BR

Nicholas Fulwider @NWF48 de-commits from the Heels for the Hogs. Early signing 12 noon, Friday, December 22, 2017 @ Sandy Creek High School!

BR

Quote from: BR on December 22, 2017, 07:18:23 am
Nicholas Fulwider @NWF48 de-commits from the Heels for the Hogs. Early signing 12 noon, Friday, December 22, 2017 @ Sandy Creek High School!
He is a Razorback.......... Just announced.

ShadowTheHedgehog

texas tush hog

Quote from: Tim Harris on December 20, 2017, 10:04:57 am
Michael Woods is the only one that 247 has labeled as an early enrollee. 

Bumper Pool also.

TeufelHog

So Jones and Gatlin don't sign . . . "committed" Arkansas boys that don't sign.  Shows a lack of commitment if you ask me.  To quote someone else on Hogville recently, most home-grown products who have dreamed about playing for the Hogs, "Would crawl to the Hill on their hands and knees through shards of razor sharp glass to play for the Razorbacks." 

Just one Alums opinion but, Jones and Gatlin better hope their "offers" don't get pulled by this new staff for someone else who is more committed to our program . . . most likely from Texas.

BR

✍️First one of the day!

7:02 am @boyd_rakeem is IN.

#RazorFAST18

BR

Next in: @JohnSJones15.
LET'S GO! 💪💪

#RazorFAST18

BR

WELCOME to the Hill, @TrackstarMyles!

#RazorFAST18      Myles Mason

BR

We've got another! Time to officially welcome @ctrealexander!

#RazorFAST18

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

BR

Hogs get an offensive lineman! @_ryanwinkel_ is officially headed to the hill #WPS #HammerDown #RazorFAST18

BR

They keep rolling in!

👊 @NoahGatlin73 is the NEWEST 🐗

BR

Not bad for doing this on a beach in Belize

SamBuckhart

BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

texas tush hog

BR

Foucha chose the Hogs over finalists Auburn, Arizona State and Ole Miss.

ChicoHog

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: BR on December 20, 2017, 12:18:38 pm
Always one........... SMDH

I guess he doesn't know no D in Nolan Richardson.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi