Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

KARK report. BOT says cbb gone in a week. the AD is....

Started by ballz2thewall, November 20, 2017, 06:51:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Philip Seaton

Quote from: Poop Hoggy Hogg on November 20, 2017, 06:57:53 pm
So unprofessional for a board member to leak news like this. Decent coaches are going to be afraid to come here.

I agree! So freaking unprofessional. Coach Bielema may not have succeeded on the field, but no one deserves that.

RockyMtnHog

They are letting him finish out the season and say Good Bye to the players.  The end is near.
"On the Eighth Day, God created the Razorbacks!"

redeye

Quote from: PorkSoda on November 20, 2017, 07:06:20 pm
"He added the folks involved in [AD] search committees haven't really started the process"

if that is the truth, then I don't know what to say.

I say everything's back to normal with the GOBN.  They fired Long for petty reasons and now they're unprepared to fill his position.  What's new?

NuttinItUp

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on November 20, 2017, 08:02:05 pm
Wonder what board member he is talking about? Not a good look? Not a good sign?
LMAO at you Long lovers that are acting like nothing was leaked by Longs non Razorback cabinet.

I was certainly no Long defender, but this is pretty bad by the BOT.

Makes us look bad.

East Clintwood

Quote from: NuttinItUp on November 20, 2017, 11:29:18 pm
I was certainly no Long defender, but this is pretty bad by the BOT.

Makes us look bad.

It makes us look like damn near every other team out there.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

BroyledNutts

Quote from: factchecker on November 20, 2017, 08:17:31 pm
I believe that Razorback is still out there:

The owner could make some money if they listed it on EBAY.

Kind of a .... visual rendering ..... of our current program .... how ironic.

Sivad

hogginbama

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on November 20, 2017, 07:57:26 pm
Welcome back people who care about Arkansas! Glad the GOBN is leaking things. Not like Long when the last search had Gundy coming here. So give it a break leaks are just leaks.

They simply care about themselves. They need to show their power strokes to impress their women folks in the bed at night. Sort of like "honey, that was me the guy from KARK was talking about in his article, think you can leave the pool boy alone long enough to slide to my side of the bed tonight?" Highly successful organizations get rid of the ones leaking information since they do more harm than good in the overall scheme of things. Why do you think high level coaches that are considered at the top of their game do not come to Arkansas? Just like any other professional in a high profile business, they don't want meddling from the top, they want to implement the craft they have perfected....hence the reason the UofA always had to turn to option B or C when hiring football coaches.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

(notOM)Rebel123

November 21, 2017, 04:40:21 am #58 Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 05:06:02 am by (notOM)Rebel123
Ever consider the BOT member that Tyler quoted just may have been testing Tyler to see if he could be trusted with info?

You all assume the reporter is being 100% accurate with his "anonymous source".
My gosh this is the same guy who's spent the last week or so retweeting pics of emails About people sending condolences to Jeff Long or Dallas Keuchel being recognized.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

porque

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on November 21, 2017, 04:40:21 am
Ever consider the BOT member that Tyler quoted just may have been testing Tyler to see if he could be trusted with info?

You all assume the reporter is being 100% accurate with his "anonymous source".
My gosh this is the same guy who's spent the last week or so retweeting pics of emails About people sending condolences to Jeff Long or Dallas Keuchel being recognized.

I was told by a BOT member on Friday the exact same thing.  I doubt Tyler and I know the same guy but I guess we might.  I think what is more likely is this is the BOT talking points.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: BroyledNutts on November 21, 2017, 12:00:05 am
Kind of a .... visual rendering ..... of our current program .... how ironic.

Put a little lipstick on that pig and we'll be ready to go... appears to have a solid foundation...

ricepig

Quote from: porque on November 21, 2017, 07:11:35 am
I was told by a BOT member on Friday the exact same thing.  I doubt Tyler and I know the same guy but I guess we might.  I think what is more likely is this is the BOT talking points.

I can't believe you guys and all your "told by a BOT member" tidbits. My guy said no one on the BOT talks about what is going on, and that I'm the only one getting some info.....

HF#1

Amazing to me that people think a board member is actually going to leak accurate information.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

007 License To Squeal

******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

razorbackfaninar

Quote from: PorkSoda on November 20, 2017, 07:06:20 pm
"He added the folks involved in [AD] search committees haven't really started the process"

if that is the truth, then I don't know what to say.

This is the part everyone should be most concerned about, because if this is accurate it means that they fired Jeff Long with out a plan to move forward beyond STEP A: Find New AD, and they did it at a time that was going to have a horrible impact on our potential coaching search.

Been10Hog

Quote from: razorbackfaninar on November 21, 2017, 09:52:26 am
This is the part everyone should be most concerned about, because if this is accurate it means that they fired Jeff Long with out a plan to move forward beyond STEP A: Find New AD, and they did it at a time that was going to have a horrible impact on our potential coaching search.
According to your logic and many on HV, yes! According to Finebaum yesterday it is being offered as potential chance for Gus to have a say in who is hired as AD as additional incentive.

okrazorback

Quote from: Boarcephus on November 20, 2017, 07:09:41 pm
LOL!!  Won't phase them a bit.  When you're making north of $4 million a year, it comes with the turf and they know it.
I agree

Razorback de Nosferatu

Quote from: Been10Hog on November 21, 2017, 11:06:25 am
According to your logic and many on HV, yes! According to Finebaum yesterday it is being offered as potential chance for Gus to have a say in who is hired as AD as additional incentive.

But if Gus chooses to stay at Auburn...

Then, yes, the Hogs are looking for an AD and a head coach at the same time, and it's really hard to put a positive spin on that.

texas tush hog

Quote from: hog of steele on November 20, 2017, 07:03:30 pm
Long has been gone a week...aaaaaaaand we have leaks again. Welcome back GOBN.

Hooray. Happy days are here again, the skies are bright without Jeffie again. Also Brett will soon be gone again, happy days are here again.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

jneal56

Quote from: Poop Hoggy Hogg on November 20, 2017, 06:57:53 pm
So unprofessional for a board member to leak news like this. Decent coaches are going to be afraid to come here.

No they won't. If a "decent" coach is afraid of leaks that he's being fired then he'd never have a coaching gig. Geez. You doom and gloom people are ridiculous.
"At least we are moral"