Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

KARK report. BOT says cbb gone in a week. the AD is....

Started by ballz2thewall, November 20, 2017, 06:51:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hog of steele

Long has been gone a week...aaaaaaaand we have leaks again. Welcome back GOBN.

HawgPound

Hmm... he also says do not pay attention to the names floating around for the AD spot because "the folks involved in search committees haven't really started the process."

So much for "It's a done deal."

PorkSoda

"He added the folks involved in [AD] search committees haven't really started the process"

if that is the truth, then I don't know what to say.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

PorkSoda

Quote from: Poop Hoggy Hogg on November 20, 2017, 06:57:53 pm
So unprofessional for a board member to leak news like this. Decent coaches are going to be afraid to come here.
no doubt.

way to "control" the message
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Ragnar Hogbrok

So many people tripping over themselves to "scoop" the news that everyone already knows is coming.  Just let the process happen, folks.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

ballz2thewall

Quote from: PorkSoda on November 20, 2017, 07:06:20 pm
"He added the folks involved in [AD] search committees haven't really started the process"

it suggests that "they" have a process in place to get a coach.
The rest of the frog.

Boarcephus

So unprofessional for a board member to leak news like this. Decent coaches are going to be afraid to come here.

LOL!!  Won't phase them a bit.  When you're making north of $4 million a year, it comes with the turf and they know it.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

East TN HAWG

Justifiable Hogicide

Loose lips sink ships.
Not a good look; not a good sign.

East Clintwood

Sounds like they're going to fire Bert, start a search committee to hire a new AD in time to select a new coach for the 2019 season.

Meantime, they're going to bring back Smilie as interim for the 2018 season.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

lechon

BB begging for his job today was much worse.
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Sir Winston Churchill                                                                                  
There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world, and the worst of it is half of them are true. -  Sir Winston Churchill

toxichog

What a low life scumbag............makes the Board of Trustees look really bad.

ricepig

Just means he isn't the BOT member on it, that's all.

Oklahawg

Odd. OP said KARK but the website is arkansasmatters.com. I think you can get malware from that site?

I tend to avoid believing websites invested with malware.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

MC_Hog

He needs to resign!

TexasHog

toxichog

Quote from: TexasHog on November 20, 2017, 07:23:57 pm
I agree Bert should resign.

Fine.......but he needs to take the BOT member with him.........

Cave City Joe

Quote from: Oklahawg on November 20, 2017, 07:19:39 pm
Odd. OP said KARK but the website is arkansasmatters.com. I think you can get malware from that site?

arkansasmatters is KARK
"When you're part of a team, you stand up for your teammates. Your loyalty is to them. You protect them through good and bad, because they'd do the same for you."  <br />Yogi Berra

jgphillips3

That IS the KARK website.  Click on the KARK link on Hogville and it takes you straight to it.

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Großer Kriegschwein

Apparently Hogville supplies the malware to change infested to invested.

Lol.

Just jerking ur chain big boy.
This is my non-signature signature.

ricepig

East Clintwood

jgphillips3

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: hog of steele on November 20, 2017, 07:03:30 pm
Long has been gone a week...aaaaaaaand we have leaks again. Welcome back GOBN.
Welcome back people who care about Arkansas! Glad the GOBN is leaking things. Not like Long when the last search had Gundy coming here. So give it a break leaks are just leaks.

AlmaHog2011

Uncommon

While leaks are bad, it's not like he let some giant cat out of the bag.  Every person in the corner of the state can smell the firing that will be coming Bielema's way.  Honestly, if we haven't fired him by Monday, I'll be worried he'll be here next season.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

longpig

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on November 20, 2017, 07:47:42 pm
Apparently Hogville supplies the malware to change infested to invested.

Lol.

Just jerking ur chain big boy.

Caught a cootie in here a few weeks ago.  In here or barelylegalstepdaughtercreampie.com
Don't be scared, be smart.

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: Justifiable Hogicide on November 20, 2017, 07:10:44 pm
Loose lips sink ships.
Not a good look; not a good sign.
Wonder what board member he is talking about? Not a good look? Not a good sign?
LMAO at you Long lovers that are acting like nothing was leaked by Longs non Razorback cabinet.

code red

Or maybe they got their Coach?
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Svrdhd

At least one trustee isn't making good decisions. Hopefully they aren't on the search committee.
I'll burn that bridge when I come to it.

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: factchecker on November 20, 2017, 08:00:23 pm
Move all the games to Dogpatch:

Let me guess you are shocked to learn that Beilema is gone?

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

farmhawg

Whatever. If that scares them, then we don't want them anyway.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

bphi11ips

Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

factchecker

Quote from: bphi11ips on November 20, 2017, 08:10:52 pm
Not a bad idea.

I believe that Razorback is still out there:

The owner could make some money if they listed it on EBAY.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

East Clintwood

Quote from: factchecker on November 20, 2017, 08:17:31 pm
I believe that Razorback is still out there:

The owner could make some money if they listed it on EBAY.

Don't tell IMG.  They'll sue.

RedyorNot

Good for Tyler, he's a hard worker and not afraid to get in the fray.

NotSoFastMyFriend

Leaks won't bother any coach. Seriously? Trolls be trollin though.

huntindoc

Leaking what the whole world seems to know isn't the end of the world.  It also shouldn't be a factor in finding a new coach.  Remember what the TAMU board member said about Sumlin?  Seems like there was a Florida board member leaking info as well. 

Actually I think our board has handled it discretely for the most part. I'm willing to see how it comes out before  I denigrate them too much.

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

hawgdavis

A little birdie tweeted in my ear that the AD from UCA is thought very highly of in NWA

Hawg Life

Quote from: hawgdavis on November 20, 2017, 09:03:27 pm
A little birdie tweeted in my ear that the AD from UCA is thought very highly of in NWA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Bowen_(athletic_director)

Or

Mack Rhoades are waaaayyyy more likely.

Hollywood870

I love the leaks. All of you do too. It's a message board, we're here for the info. Let's not be greedy little hypocrites now. Mmmmkay?

Pork Twain

Not...sure...if...serious...
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Poop Hoggy Hogg

hobhog

Fire the unnamed leaker over something everyone already knows! Get the rakes and torches!