Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sorcerers say Patterson

Started by davril98, November 20, 2017, 11:57:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

davril98

My sorcerers say say it's gonna be Patterson. I mean how long has he been at TCU?
He's got to be ready for a change. And doesn't he have some connection to Arkansas?

hobhog

Joe_Shmo

Tony Perkis

jrulz83

Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

HogTakes

How did this 2012 post resurface?

Quote from: davril98 on November 20, 2017, 11:57:09 am
My sorcerers say say it's gonna be Patterson. I mean how long has he been at TCU?
He's got to be ready for a change. And doesn't he have some connection to Arkansas?

davril98

a0ashle

I'm told by TCU fans that GP really values not having to travel the whole country all the time to recruit, and likes being able to recruit his own backyard. They aren't sources or anything, just relaying talk in TCU circles. It would be really hard to pull him from the comfort of TCU, especially considering that he has moved into territory where a down year or two won't get him fired.

TrueBlue

Quote from: a0ashle on November 20, 2017, 12:06:56 pm
I'm told by TCU fans that GP really values not having to travel the whole country all the time to recruit, and likes being able to recruit his own backyard. They aren't sources or anything, just relaying talk in TCU circles. It would be really hard to pull him from the comfort of TCU, especially considering that he has moved into territory where a down year or two won't get him fired.

He can have at least five down years at Arkansas. Ask Bert.

a0ashle

Quote from: TrueBlue on November 20, 2017, 12:15:18 pm

Thanks for contributing..

hogginbama

Quote from: TrueBlue on November 20, 2017, 12:15:18 pm

Bless your heart.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Boardon Hamsay

We're gonna need a better soothsayer.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

RzrbkRat

I'd renew my season tickets for life if so

TrueBlue

Quote from: a0ashle on November 20, 2017, 12:27:33 pm
Thanks for contributing..
Quote from: hogginbama on November 20, 2017, 12:29:27 pm

Bless your heart.

BERT apologists in the house! How cool. I think I am going to cry. (Like Bert)

DemiHOG

In grand scheme of things,it's just football, not life or death situation. Life will go on at least till Yellowstone explodes or Jesus comes back. But I sure would enjoy some good years before it does!

a0ashle

Quote from: TrueBlue on November 20, 2017, 03:26:46 pm

I'm sorry, do you not know who Gary Patterson is? It's seems like maybe you don't and you're feeling left out. Hang in there buddy!

isavedjazz

Okay, I'll admit I was a bit curt. But requesting "I Ran" from a serious musician, it's just, it's too far.

TrueBlue

Quote from: a0ashle on November 20, 2017, 04:40:08 pm
I'm sorry, do you not know who Gary Patterson is? It's seems like maybe you don't and you're feeling left out. Hang in there buddy!

Gary Patterson? Didn't make a comment about GP. You don't what the freak you're talkin' about. You are pretty normal for this crowd.

Go back to your Cheetos "buddy", but don't eat too much - your mom will be calling your ass to supper before long.

hogginbama

Quote from: TrueBlue on November 20, 2017, 03:26:46 pm

Oh far from an apologist, just use a little logic from time to time. You say the man can have 5 down seasons here since BB had 5 down years. The going requirement on this board is to win 7-9 games a year, which occurred in yrs 2, 3, & 4. If that is the requirement by the fans and the PTB, then the guy was successful by those standards for 3 of the 5 yrs.

Is it time for him to go, yep. The mess that he inherited behind the scenes has been stabilized and a good base group of players are on board. Now it is time for the next guy to come in and take it up to the next level. He accomplished part of his mission, so why the all out hatred for the guy?

No run along and make sure your bootleg internet connection is still working in lot #1 of your park.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.