Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What the magic crystal 8-ball tells me

Started by zerose, November 19, 2017, 02:25:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

zerose

The porcine prognosticator is back from his restful stay in his spider hole. Here is what I will divulge....

1. Scanlon in... in time to give you something to talk about other than Granmama's turkey giblet gravy.
2. Visors with hogs on them will be in your stockings. Who in the world wears a visor that isn't on a boat anyways...? I'm not judging... but still.
3. Our next DC will have VERY strong ties to texas( ::hornsdown::)... the state, not the school. His last name isn't Strong.
4. If Visorzahn doesn't work out I think Jason Levi Garrett might need employment soon. Woo weee imagine the recruits!

Peering inside the magic crystal 8-ball in the dark confines of a spider hole.

rljjr

Never put bong water in the magic 8 ball.

Simple Swineman

Quote from: zerose on November 19, 2017, 02:25:49 pm
The porcine prognosticator is back from his restful stay in his spider hole. Here is what I will divulge....

1. Scanlon in... in time to give you something to talk about other than Granmama's turkey giblet gravy.
2. Visors with hogs on them will be in your stockings. Who in the world wears a visor that isn't on a boat anyways...? I'm not judging... but still.
3. Our next DC will have VERY strong ties to texas( ::hornsdown::)... the state, not the school. His last name isn't Strong.
4. If Visorzahn doesn't work out I think Jason Levi Garrett might need employment soon. Woo weee imagine the recruits!

Coming from the ONLY person on the internet that called the Bret Bielema hire. I find this post very interesting.

zerose

Quote from: rljjr on November 19, 2017, 02:27:23 pm
Never put bong water in the magic 8 ball.

Granted #4 was a stretch. Maybe Mike Tomlin... yeah Mike Tomlin.

zerose

Quote from: Simple Swineman on November 19, 2017, 02:31:52 pm
Coming from the ONLY person on the internet that called the Bret Bielema hire. I find this post very interesting.

Ahh shucks your makin me blush.

But seriously though I did not have inside info on that one. Blind dumb luck and some researched data.

TX HOG

zerose

November 19, 2017, 02:44:13 pm #6 Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 02:54:17 pm by zerose
Quote from: TX HOG on November 19, 2017, 02:36:10 pm
Texas DC🤔

Naaah, just one with connections to that state. I suppose that could include someone from that... school.  ::hornsdown::

My 8-ball tells me it wants Sumlin, I tell it that Sumlin is offensively minded.

I hear whispers, not shouts concerning DCs...

Hmmm disposed coaches in non-coordinators. roles... like say recruiting... very interesting mc8b... how long could we keep such precious commodities?

What are we doing here ball... trying to build a dynasty? Trying to compete for something special...? Never in my lifetime has it been so well laid out.

A staff of young up and comers with connections to the state...? What.. what... that would make too much sense. You tease me mc8b.

Stephens and Tyson returning to the fold... ahhh yes it will please them nicely to have this.

What is this... spring football in Arkansas highschools.... never... never... will it happen. Are you sure mc8b?

I see Lions, bears, wolves...hogs... what is this menagerie... is that the capitol dome in the background?

If that a top tier practice facility in a 7A central school? No... it cannot be.

You have shown me too much magic crystal 8-ball. I must hide my eyes in the darkness of the spider hole.

TX HOG

Quote from: zerose on November 19, 2017, 02:44:13 pm
Naaah, just one with connections to that state. I suppose that could include someone from that... school.  ::hornsdown::

My 8-ball tells me it wants Sumlin, I tell it that Sumlin is offensively minded.

I hear whispers, not shouts concerning DCs.

Gotcha

Hollywood870

247Hog

Gonna need to you to go ahead and get Manny hired as the DC since Steele will probably run Auburn.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

TX HOG

247Hog

If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

TX HOG

247Hog

Simple Swineman

Quote from: 247Hog on November 19, 2017, 03:29:21 pm
I could be wrong but that was my interpretation.

UCA, UAPB, A-State in Little Rock. Times have changed. If football is going to become big again across the entire state then this may be the shot in the arm to do it.

TX HOG

Quote from: 247Hog on November 19, 2017, 03:29:21 pm
I could be wrong but that was my interpretation.

And Chavis as DC? 🤷‍♂️

Tusks

who are the top DCs from the state of texas?
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

TX HOG

Quote from: tusked on November 19, 2017, 03:34:48 pm
who are the top DCs from the state of texas?

My mind went to Chavis with the Sumlin hint

Tusks

So Chavis as DC.  That would be cool. 

[Hmmm disposed coaches in non-coordinators. roles... like say recruiting...]

this one is intriguing

TX HOG

Quote from: tusked on November 19, 2017, 03:52:44 pm

this one is intriguing

Gus
Chavis
?? I agree on that last one🤔

TX HOG

A head coach that was fired and is a good recruiter we'll hire as an assistant. Has Trroper Taylor been disposed of? Lol

Hugo Bezdek

Quote from: tusked on November 19, 2017, 03:52:44 pm

this one is intriguing

Ruffin McNeil?

Tusks

Quote from: Hugo Bezdek on November 19, 2017, 04:02:42 pm
Ruffin McNeil?

He'd be a good DL coach but is a great recruiter?  I took it as a coordinator coming aboard that wasn't going to coach but recruit.

TX HOG

Quote from: tusked on November 19, 2017, 04:10:19 pm
He'd be a good DL coach but is a great recruiter?  I took it as a coordinator coming aboard that wasn't going to coach but recruit.

Is that even possible? You have to coach something, right?

Kenny Hawgins

Ron Cooper was a head coach.  Now the db coach at aggie.
Twirling round with this familiar parable
Spinning, weaving round each new experience

Simple Swineman

Quote from: Kenny Hawgins on November 19, 2017, 04:23:17 pm
Ron Cooper was a head coach.  Now the db coach at aggie.

Doesn't look like he has the "strong" ties to Texas. Hasn't even been in the state for a year from what I can tell.

TX HOG

Dark Helmet Hog

Hope someone didn't set their perfectly good 8 Ball in some crack. Could be fun though.

ArkansasI

Has Chavis ever coached successful defenses without elite talent?  I want somebody that is hungry.

TX HOG

Quote from: ArkansasI on November 19, 2017, 04:46:30 pm
Has Chavis ever coached successful defenses without elite talent?  I want somebody that is hungry.

Young, good recruiter, wanting to make a name for himself? Sounds good to me.

Wooderson

Rhodes reassigned to admin recruiting job? 
Give me liberty, or give me death!

deedster84

If y'all would go get your own magic 8 ball you would have the same info. Best source out there.

ArkansasI

Quote from: deedster84 on November 19, 2017, 04:53:33 pm
If y'all would go get your own magic 8 ball you would have the same info. Best source out there.
😀

hogsfanchaz

:)

The 8-ball doesn't think it matters if the visor wins its next game or not?   The visor is coming regardless of the outcome of its next game or next 2 games?     NICE! :)
The difficult we do immediately....the impossible takes a little longer!!!!

Kenny Hawgins

Quote from: hogsfanchaz on November 19, 2017, 04:59:48 pm
:)   The 8-ball doesn't think it matters if the visor wins its next game or not?   The visor is coming regardless of the outcome of its next game or next 2 games?     NICE! :)
Why would any games determine if we get Spurrier?

hogsfanchaz

The difficult we do immediately....the impossible takes a little longer!!!!

Kenny Hawgins

Hawg Life

If you really think Gus is coming, then you've done a 8 ball!!!